TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Did you know this about your interior cup holder?

The Big cup holder next to the armrest has what looks to be a (spill mat) in the bottom of it, but if you grab the tab in between the two cup holding areas & pull that (spill mat) straight out it reveals & MUCH deeper drink holder?

Just thought I would bring this up for those of you WHO DON'T READ MANUALS :hysterical2:

The Big cup holder next to the armrest has what looks to be a (spill mat) in the bottom of it, but if you grab the tab in between the two cup holding areas & pull that (spill mat) straight out it reveals & MUCH deeper drink holder?

Just thought I would bring this up for those of you WHO DON'T READ MANUALS :hysterical2:

Yes, I did! Actually I showed this to Blayne at the Hermann show and we were laughing about it. :hysterical2:

Wow,I don't have my car here but I just looked at my sons 05 it has it.Looks like he's spilt a drink and never never knew it was there underneath is sticky with what looks to BE a recreational beverage :headscratch: ONE PICTURE SHOWS IT INPLACE ANOTHER SHOWS IT POPPED UP A BIT THE OTHER SHOWS IT REMOVED. ...I GOTTA GET HIM TO CLEAN THAT SUCKER!

post-7176-1178731571_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1178731584_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1178731598_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1178731571_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1178731584_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1178731598_thumb.jpg

Someone, many moons ago, had posted about this; but I didn't understand until I was detailing the interior for a car show and noticed the tab had pulled up a bit. But seeing that the "No Drink/No Food" policy in mine has yet to be violated, it is just a novelty to me.

..holds a 24 oz diet pepsi quite nicely. Car is for MY comfort, so obviously there is no applicable food or drink policy..... :happy feet:

Coldwater, I'm surprised you hadn't heard about this earlier. It's better known as the 24/45 standard equipment option. Yes, that's correct the 24/45.

You'll probably ask what the nomenclature stands for. We'll it is rather simple. It's engineered from the factory to comfortably hold a "24" oz. can of Colt "45".

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

HSURB

OKAY I missed that what page is it on????????????????????????????????????

Interesting point.

Ever wonder where your car will be shown in 40 years?

People will walk around it and wonder how it felt driving it.

(they'll be driving corn-fed golf carts that hum)

What would they give to be able to ask you how it felt to here the blower go weeeee!

They won't know.

Sad.

It's a priviledge of the elderly to treat this like a regular car, since we won't be around for it to ever attain collector status :hysterical2:

Ain't this the truth!!!! That is why I am driving this one like I stole it cuz I highly doubt I will be here in 40 years. If only I had thought about my Mach 1 40 years ago and not driven it! Sometimes ya just can't win :hysterical:

Interesting point.

What would they give to be able to ask you how it felt to here the blower go weeeee!

They won't know.

Sad.

Actually, I have a little insight. I heard they are going to put the Rufstang mounted high above on top a historic Rock Wall for everyone of the "electric" age to admire and marvel at on a daily basis. :hysterical:

HSURB

Actually, I have a little insight. I heard they are going to put the Rufstang mounted high above on top a historic Rock Wall for everyone of the "electric" age to admire and marvel at on a daily basis. :hysterical:

HSURB

..oh heck, I just started laughing out loud in my office at that visual; my family probably thinks I started inhaling something potent :hysterical2:

..I'm not sure my shelby will be around in 40 years. If I die before I sell it, then one of my boys will inherit it; if that happens its life expectancy probably goes waaaaay down, since all they drive now are underpowered trucks etc.

Interesting point.

They won't know.

Sad.

Not to worry, we'll be taking :hysterical2: them for rides at the local amusement park. It will be the new roller coaster.

Archived