TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Changing Screen Name

jgirdner

Does anyone know how to change your screen name on the forum? I really don't want mine to have my last name in it.

I think the only way is to contact the "Staff". However I have contacted them a few times over the last 3 months and they never got back with me.... :banghead:

I think the only way is to contact the "Staff". However I have contacted them a few times over the last 3 months and they never got back with me.... :banghead:

Yeah, I've only seen one guy change his and it took Robert Lane to do it. The user can't do it by themselves.

Phill

Does anyone know how to change your screen name on the forum? I really don't want mine to have my last name in it.

jg,

It appears you recently signed up on Team Shelby and only have 7 posts. If you don't mind leaving those behind, the easiest way to change your screen name is to establish another ID from a different computer with a separate IP address.

jg,

It appears you recently signed up on Team Shelby and only have 7 posts. If you don't mind leaving those behind, the easiest way to change your screen name is to establish another ID from a different computer with a separate IP address.

PLEASE don't do this if you haven't already. There are better than 35k profiles created on this site, with far too many of those unused because of this exact reason. It is definitely not a solution.

PLEASE don't do this if you haven't already. There are better than 35k profiles created on this site, with far too many of those unused because of this exact reason. It is definitely not a solution.

Have you thought about Purging the ones that are not active Paid Members?

I emailed staff a couple years ago to change my screen name and still haven't had a response.

Same here. No response from staff. Maybe jer can help us?

If what way did you attempt to contact "staff"? There's no real e-mail box, so I am not certain how you did this? Did you use the "Contact" link toward the top of the page or ?

If you need to contact us for anything, use the CONTACT link toward to the top of the page or drop me an e-mail (address in my sig.).

Have you thought about Purging the ones that are not active Paid Members?

It's hard to pick them all out. You'd have to run a match by IPs, which isn't always the best way to do it.

Robert, I just sent you an email. Thanks

Your login was changed to ShelbyKR664

sorry Robert, I tried to pm you. just sent an email via the contact link. thank you

No problem. The reason that I prefer e-mail is that I can respond wherever I am at.

Your login was changed to 07SGT2899

Archived