TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 super snake with spacers and ported head /dr long tubes heads

patinohio

I was at Norwalk 2-3 weeks back got my butt tore off by a Mercedes SL 55 it had to be modified . I turned 11:86 @ 121 mph SL turned 11:11 @ 127 what have they done to that 14 sec car ? That isn't suppose to happen and this talk about stock Super Snakes 11:00 sec and 10:50 isn't real . 12:30 to 11:60 et I killed vets zr1 and zo6 . Of course on the internet cars are faster

I am sure that His Car was Modified just like your Shelby GT 500 was Modified (turned into an SS). I am sure that will not be the last Car to beat you. An "SS" will not always be the Fastest Car at the Track or on the Street, if it was, it wouldn't be Fun after the first run.

If you really want to win more, spend the big bucks and get the WB kit and street legal drags. But even after spending all that dough, it still won't be the last car to beat you, but the number will be less. Of course, you are a lot poorer, but nobody said drag racing was a cheap sport. Good luck.

How many passes do you have in the car with you driving. Not questioning your skill as a driver, just saying that you wont make your best passes the first time out with the car. Did you spin the tires, did you hit the limiter on the shifts? Pretty tough to launch these cars hard without drag radials.

Archived