TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby clothing for sale!

Coachmoe

USPS the United States Postal Service rates are based upon zipcode unless you use a FLAT Rate box or envelope. I have an online business and ship only through the USPS I wish the rates were the same for the entire United States. I mainly use the Padded Flat rate envelope becuase you can put the items in a box then put them in the flat rate padded envelope. You can only get the padded envelope by ordering it by phone. Your local branch will not have the flat rate PADDED envelopes.

If you could take a few photos I bet you would sell them all right away. I am a XXL and am interested.

Congrats on losing the weight, Just curious on how you did it?

Nordic,

Shoot me an email and I can send pics. I didn't want to load a bunch of pics, too many pics and the files are large.

My wife and I did weightwatchers and we've been very faithful. Changed our eating habits, no pop, no fried stuff, lots of fruit and veggies. My wife has lost 31 pounds and I went from a 42 waist down to a 36.

Hope to hear from you soon.