TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally got word today, #84 is done!

What an excruciating wait for the completion of the Wide Body :drop: , but do I love the look. Some may not care for the all black, but I grew up in love with knight rider, so the car is fitting to my taste!! B) lol Finally received word today along with these pics....thanks Ralph!!! :yahoo: Now to arrange a trip and all that goes along with it. Taking the Wife (just got married last weekend :wub2: ) and shoot for next Thurs or Fri for the museum delivery, and spend a few days on the strip in style! :happy feet:

jamessaksewski001_zpsa297e8a2.jpgjamessaksewski002_zpse88bca8c.jpgjamessaksewski003_zpsdfc25321.jpg

Great look! Enjoy it!! I was once told it is the fastest color!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on getting married, have a great time in the desert.

I would love to make my 12 an SS, but I am not willing to give up the blue stripes. Nice that you can have a blue stripe '13 though.

Thanks for the kind words guys, it sure has a different look....and I Love it!! I have the perfect before/after shot using the same angle....will post up later. Cmon next wed!!!

Amigo - prepare for a wait, but oh so worth it!

Now to get this new garage built! lol

Thanks for the kind words guys, it sure has a different look....and I Love it!! I have the perfect before/after shot using the same angle....will post up later. Cmon next wed!!!

Amigo - prepare for a wait, but oh so worth it!

Now to get this new garage built! lol

I was lucky with the SS conversion last year. it only took 6 weeks but the WBK was not available by that time so I had to send the car back to Vegas......enjoy it mi amigo....the car, your new wife and Vegas!!

PS Check mine when you pick up yours.... :worship:

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys....the wide body did add a tremendous amount of time, and I was towards the front of the pack when orders were first coming in (pre -release at the auto show). When I picked the car up, Jeremy mentioned there were over 50 orders in line for just the WB kit. The wide body took almost 3 months(from when they started)....but with the backup log.....you might want to grab a case of Snickers!

But in the end, you will have one hella-cool Shelby! Hang in there!

Right there with you Amigo. Sent the deposit on Feb. 22nd. car arrived on May 6th. Sounds like we are getting closer maybe 2 or 3 weeks out, but I was also told it would get started within 30 days. :shrug:

Themasterslim hanging in there is about all we can do. The noose just keeps getting tighter and tighter! :waiting:

Thanks for the information guys!!!

I sent the deposit on Feb 27th and I paid the 100%.....no word from them yet......let me know if you hear something.....I will be attending the SEMA show in November so I hope that it will be ready by that time.....

Regards,

Jorge

Archived