TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Interior

That is awesome !!!!!! That should be how it came from the factory. What color is the insert? I love how you did the center console. My computer for some reason won't let me enlarge the pics could you post a larger pic of the front seat?

Try this link to my Flickr stream:

This is one of Gary Disney's interiors. He does outstanding work. His site with several photo's is here:

http://designerautoaccessories.com/

I purchased mine through Bruce at Southeast Carbon Works. He has a link through Gary's site. Bruce is a great guy to deal with and I would highly recommend him and his company. Very patient with fanatical Shelby owners and great follow up. Here is a link to his site as well:

http://www.southeastcarbonworks.com/

Respectfully, don't like the back seat on the drivers side. Its all crunched up.

It will have to go through some heat cycles to smooth out. Unfortunately it has been raining and cloudy since the install, so it didn't get much time in the heat to smooth out. It should improve as it sits in some sunlight.

Looks fantastic, love the color combination. I like seeing Shelby owners taking a chance and personalizing their interiors.

Thank you.

I went back and forth on getting this package with Gary a couple of years ago. In the end, I went with the headrest and console.

Looking at your's I feel like I did when trying to decide....I want it, I don't, I do...you know the drill.

Do you like the driver and passenger seats? Do they seem to have more bolster? I've never been happy with the stock seats....

I am much happier with these. The original seats felt flat and hard. These feel almost exactly the same as my 12 GT500. I only need 3 more interior pieces now. The console plastic cover needs to be replaced, the steering wheel and the a new airbag since the running pony isn't replaceable by itself. The tri-bar is flaking off on the steering wheel. It will probably be one of the last things I replace but it does bother me. I had the sagging door panels fixed too, but in time, I will likely just replace them. If you do decide to purchase, Bruce is a really good guy to buy through.

• 2 months later...

New Interior went in today. I love the color combo! Very happy with how it came out.

Do they replace the entire seat cover material including the side bolsters? The front seats on my 2007 GT500 are deteriorating and I am considering purchasing this upgrade.

Do they replace the entire seat cover material including the side bolsters? The front seats on my 2007 GT500 are deteriorating and I am considering purchasing this upgrade.

Yes they replace the entire seat "skins" along with the U&L foam cushions which is how you get the side bolsters.

Steve

Archived