TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally in a Shelby GT500(2014)

GT500SC

I actually joined here way back in 2006 when I thought the first GT500's that came out were going to be mine. But instead I kept my 2004

Cobra until the end of 2011 then missed an allocation on a 2013 GT500 order and finally got my Shelby about 2 weeks ago. No need to

keep mentioning how awesome this car is because most here already know that. My GT500 will be staying stock except I changed out

the GY's yesterday for the PSS Michelin's. Here is a pic of the new ride.

post-6648-0-67180700-1370204038_thumb.jpg

GT500SC.

Thats the same color and rims that I ordered on our Gt 500.Never have cared for the dark SVT Rims Ford should give people more choices on rims when it is a 55k+ Car.Anyway great looking car,now I can show the wife what ours will look like when we get it.Ordered ours on 5-15-13.

Thats the same color and rims that I ordered on our Gt 500.Never have cared for the dark SVT Rims Ford should give people more choices on rims when it is a 55k+ Car.Anyway great looking car,now I can show the wife what ours will look like when we get it.Ordered ours on 5-15-13.

Thanks. I did not want the PP wheels either. I am not tracking the car and did not care for the dark wheel look. All the car companies are doing it now and its getting worn out. I really like the style of the base wheel. They are so easy to keep clean too. I had ordered Black to start and

then changed to DIB. I used to have a 2003 Redfire Cobra and like the color so I went with the RRM. My wife loves the color now after changing from the Black and Blue. Good luck with your Shelby when you get it. Put up some pics.

Yea I hear ya,I don't care for black or dark rims on a car,thats the first thing I did when we got the 07 Black SGT was put chrome Shelby Razors on it,and never ever looked back.Every were we go with that car people like the Chrome Shelby Razors!!!

That's a pretty sweet ride. The color is so beautiful, I'd be tempted to remove the stripes. I've got a 2010 Ford Edge Sport in the same color and always get people stopping and complimenting. Enjoy the Shelby.

how come youre not going to mod it?

Not really interested in modding. I bought this Shelby for cruising and its plenty fast for that. I don't track race or street race so no

reason to mod. I like the car just the way it is. I know that I am in the minority for not modding but that is OK.

Not really interested in modding. I bought this Shelby for cruising and its plenty fast for that. I don't track race or street race so no

reason to mod. I like the car just the way it is. I know that I am in the minority for not modding but that is OK.

I felt the same way. At least put on oil separators to protect your intake from oil vapor build up.

Also consider front mud guards if you live where pebble can get kicked up along the lower body panels. Jaeger brothers makes them to match the rear ones that came on the car.

Cheap and easy.

I felt the same way. At least put on oil separators to protect your intake from oil vapor build up.

Also consider front mud guards if you live where pebble can get kicked up along the lower body panels. Jaeger brothers makes them to match the rear ones that came on the car.

Cheap and easy.

I probably will get the front guards and do the oil separator but with the PSS Michelins on now hardly any stones

being picked up like the GY's.

• 3 weeks later...

So are you saying that your new 2014 Shelby comes from the factory with Michellins on it instead of Goodyears?? I hope so!! I orderd my 2014 in May and I got a vin # already and looks like it will be made 1st wk in Aug.Same color and wheels as yours can't wait,now just have to make some garage space as that will be 3 Mustangs and a 2005 Dyna Wideglide in my stable.

So are you saying that your new 2014 Shelby comes from the factory with Michellins on it instead of Goodyears?? I hope so!! I orderd my 2014 in May and I got a vin # already and looks like it will be made 1st wk in Aug.Same color and wheels as yours can't wait,now just have to make some garage space as that will be 3 Mustangs and a 2005 Dyna Wideglide in my stable.

Cobra78,

Unfortunately no. The Michelin's should of been on the Shelby from the factory. As soon as I picked up my car I wanted the GY's off. I live in a ski resort area and there are tons of little stones

put down on the roads in the winter. The GY's just picked up everything. The PSS Michelin's are just better tires and top rated in their class. Well worth the cost.

GT500SC

Archived