TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW KR owner #664

Well, the car is finally home in my garage. Man does my garage look good now. I just finished putting on the CF splitter the the dealer took off for shipping. This car is stunning in person. I am so fortunate to be in the position to buy a car like this. My family loves it and is very supportive of my Shelby habit. I can't wait to get her out to a few local and national shows and meet some fellow KR owners. I will eventually change my user name but for now I am Shelby3835. My name is Bill Hale. I live in Va Beach, VA. 011.JPG

002.JPG005.JPG004.JPG

002.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

011.JPG

Congrats and good luck.

Unfortunately you didn't pick the fastest color. Everyone knows Vista Blue is the fastest !!

img57742.jpg

Don't know about the fastest color, but your KR is stunning. Nice photo. Love the vista blue.

That is the big debate for me. The car has 708 miles on it. Drive or not to drive???? I have put a few thousand road miles on my SGT and have not seen a big drop in value. I plan on keeping the car a very long time.

Congrats on your new purchase. You will love the KR! This car is a blast to drive. As far as our big debate is concerned, I definitely think that you should drive the car and enjoy it!

That is the big debate for me. The car has 708 miles on it. Drive or not to drive???? I have put a few thousand road miles on my SGT and have not seen a big drop in value. I plan on keeping the car a very long time.

Take Carrolls Advice ;)

I agree. CS hated to see people just "rubbing" on them. I think the KR will always be a above average desirable car. I am not a speculator so I don't have a profit motive, just a fun, life is short motive!! :shift::peelout:

Take Carrolls Advice ;)

Like Carroll (and Tim) said....drive it...There is no joy in ownership with it sitting in the garage...well maybe there is, just NOT nearly as much fun... :peelout:

I look at it this way. 30 years from now when I go to sale it or give it to one of my kids what memories am I going to have?

The cross country trip, the track days,,,,, or the 30 years it sat in the garage.

I look at it this way. 30 years from now when I go to sale it or give it to one of my kids what memories am I going to have?

The cross country trip, the track days,,,,, or the 30 years it sat in the garage.

My sentiments exactly! Drive it and enjoy it.

All good points... I plan on driving it often. I am headed to Carlisle this weekend. I am taking my 66 K code though. 50 years anniv celebrate of the Hi-Po 289. I will wander over to the Team Shelby camp and check things out. I am sure there will be a KR or two there.

Hey guys, Robert L managed to get my screen name changed from Shelby 3835 to ShelbyKR664. Even though I still have the GT, I prefer to use te new name. Loving the KR so far. What a car. this thing is a beast! I drove a 13 GT500 and this car just feels faster. I can't wait to get this on the VIR track!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived