TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Impressive Late model Shelby Collection

Bill_T

Oil is my educated guess. There are 3 "Cherfanes" on LinkedIn. 2 in Labanon, and 1 in Qatar. I know I could drive my wife crazy with a collection like this and an unlimited supply of money:)

Wow! super nice dream collection. If I won the lottery, this is what I would do. I would love to know his favorite car. I think I saw him at last years 50th ann. He blew up a new Boss302 at Summit Point. More power to him.

KR Upgrade and Shelby 427 Special Edition package.

I didn't know there was a 427 package for the KR. I wonder what is included and how much.

As I recall, the 427 package was available initially for Super Snakes and then for any GT500. The package price was $6000.00 which included stickers, lots-o-badging, seat headrests, camber plates, floor mats and finally tickets to the Shelby 427 NASCAR race in Vegas.

Just found this:

2hiasdf.jpg

Fadi is a Team Shelby Member. If you have Shelby on your facebook, you would also see that last week Fadi just picked up Museum delivery on a new wide body Shelby 1000 and a 50th anniversary Cobra. I finally met Fadi at the last Bash a couple months back. He's a great guy!

Fadi is a Team Shelby Member. If you have Shelby on your facebook, you would also see that last week Fadi just picked up Museum delivery on a new wide body Shelby 1000 and a 50th anniversary Cobra. I finally met Fadi at the last Bash a couple years back. He's a great guy!

+1000

• 2 weeks later...

i dont understand how a mechanic can afford what i guestimate to be somewhere around 900K in cars..but..

good lord i envy him!

At least that is his "day" job......

I never question anybody on how they "earned there money" He may have invested his profits into the stock market.He may invested his money into real estate. He may have more than one store. His family may have had money. There are many possiblites. Envy can lead to assumptions that are unjustified.............

I for one am glad that someone has been able to aquire such an amazingly cool collection. I think he has done a great job at collecting some of the finest cars ever built. I would be so proud of this collection.

That's a sweet collection of late model shelby's.

At $6k if that's all the base 427 package went for that would be a good deal to get a special package and csm number for your car?

Archived