TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Shift Knobs out of stock?

hirevn

Tried to order a shift knob for my 13 in black/grey, out of stock. Then started trying to add mulitiaple other color combos, most color combos all out of stock. Any info when these will be back in stock?

Current ETA is June 6th. Jer

Current ETA is June 6th. Jer

"Current" must be a relative term used by the manufacturer. The ETA is a moving target. I made the mistake of not ordering immediately when they came in last time after a long time out of stock. Won't make that mistake again.

• 2 weeks later...

They shipped to us yesterday. I'd estimate a Tuesday delivery here... Jer

We got a shipment yesterday, I believe most colors are back in stock. Jer

I just checked with my Inventory Manager - he expects that color combo to arrive tomorrow. I'll chime in when they are here. Jer

What about Grey with Black stripes? This combo also shows "out of stock"

Grey ball with black stripes shows "In Stock", i can add it to my cart anyway. I am waiting for Black with grey stripes, any eta on the other colors Jer?

Grey ball with black stripes shows "In Stock", i can add it to my cart anyway. I am waiting for Black with grey stripes, any eta on the other colors Jer?

I ordered the grey with black stripes back on 6/2, it allows you to purchase it but is still listed as "processing".

I ordered the grey with black stripes back on 6/2, it allows you to purchase it but is still listed as "processing".

I just ordered Grey with Black Stripes. When I tried Yesterday it said out of stock. Today it let me place the order. We'll see when it actually ships.

Blue with white stripes finally in and ordered! Whew. That was a chore checking daily to see when they arrived. If anyone is interested, I have a brand new white/blue stripe (wrong colors) ball my Dad bought for me for xmas which is a paperweight right now. PM if interested.

Ordered 1st thing Friday AM and the order is still processing 2 days later. I was hoping to receive 5 business days after I placed my order. Jer - a little help here please.....

Yes, white w/ red are ordered, but are not in this shipment. When I get an ETA, I will post immediately. Jer

Archived