TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who will warranty the Super Snake ?

It will be ford ... dependant on the HP package you get. The lower hp ford will offer the full warranty .. the 700 + voids some of the drive train warranty. Customer choice

It will be ford ... dependant on the HP package you get. The lower hp ford will offer the full warranty .. the 700 + voids some of the drive train warranty. Customer choice

Are you guessing or do you have some inside information on the warranty issue ? Just curious.

The way Roush does it, is not thru the Ford dealers. My guess is that it will not be thru Ford, since they are not offering the package and would have to carry the cost of setting up to cover the warranty on a limited run. It would be nice if the warranty were thru Ford, but then you would think any Ford dealer would also be able to add the package(which would be nice too).

The way Roush does it, is not thru the Ford dealers. My guess is that it will not be thru Ford, since they are not offering the package and would have to carry the cost of setting up to cover the warranty on a limited run. It would be nice if the warranty were thru Ford, but then you would think any Ford dealer would also be able to add the package(which would be nice too).

I will agree with you, like here in Canada it should be ford Svt dealers to install and honour the warranty.

Archived