TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Collection

Denstang65

Thank you for the compliments. It is my pleasure to display them so others can enjoy. I actually found the mini tool box at a thrift store in Lake Elsinore, CA. I am guessing it was used at a dealer or repair shop as a model. It is made of plastic, with metal pins for the hinges, chrome colored handles and molded in Blue, so it was only natural to use it. It had some GM logo stickers on it that looked to be the original stickers. Well, I tore all those suckers off and added Shelby pictures from Shelby magazines. Lots of the pictures were scale size which makes it look cool. I just used glue to attach them. When the doors are open, there are 3 shelves that fit 2 1;64 scale die cast on each shelf. I left the doors closed to show off all the Shelby stuff. I am glad you all like them. They stay in the display case for 2 months and I specifically picked May and June in honor of Carroll Shelby and because of the one year anniversary of his passing. Here's to another 50 years of Shelby!

Edited by Denstang65