TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Register for the Rocky Moutain Mustang Round-up by June 1st

JeffJ

Just a reminder that time is running out to register for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up to be help June 13-16th in beautiful Steamboat Springs, CO. We currently have over 475 Mustangs registered for the show. Should be an awesome show once again. Registrations must be postmarked or completed on line by June 1st.

http://www.rockymountainmustangroundup.org/

Some of the places you will go and things you get to see:

Autocross.jpg

Steamboat2010007.jpg

Steamboat2010009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are just over 500 Mustangs registered for this years event. There's normally at least a couple hundred more cars sitting on the side streets that are not part of the event. Weather is looking to be about 80 degrees and nothing but sunshine! One of the best times of the year to be in Steamboat Springs! We have some great door prizes and gifts. There are many, many more, but just what I've arranged for are Adam's Polishes detail kits, Shelby Collectibles Diecasts, and much, much more. Also, every participant will receive a small bottle of Adam's Detail Spray. I have not had time to get my car cleaned up, so I took it over to Adam's and had them hit it for me with the polisher. Should be about ready!

AdamsRMMR_zpsbe72bca4.jpg

Archived