TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT500 Shelby Signed Dash Plaque - Real or Autopen?

Good Evening Everyone,

A new Shelby GT350 owner, another retired engineer that I know from my National/TI days, told me that all the Dash Plaques that were ever made for our GT500’s were done with an auto pen!? Is that true?

I ordered my plaque in 2007 shortly after I picked up my "Ford Tested" SVT#12 2007 GT500 in Ohio.

I think he is incorrect but he usually has good information with regards to anything relating to Shelby.

Thanks for any information, i.e. proof that he is incorrect.

MSB Mustang / Mark

Good Evening Everyone,

A new Shelby GT350 owner, another retired engineer that I know from my National/TI days, told me that all the Dash Plaques that were ever made for our GT500’s were done with an auto pen!? Is that true?

I ordered my plaque in 2007 shortly after I picked up my "Ford Tested" SVT#12 2007 GT500 in Ohio.

I think he is incorrect but he usually has good information with regards to anything relating to Shelby.

Thanks for any information, i.e. proof that he is incorrect.

MSB Mustang / Mark

Your friend is either mistaken or is lying to you as long as we are talking about a plaque ordered/obtained thru Shelby American. Your autographed plaque should have come with an COA from either the CS Foundation or Shelby Automobiles.

Steve

Archived