TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP's Summer Sale Has Begun!

Jer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called my SGT black mat order in early this morning as I too was getting kicked out of the online ordering.

Tim told me they have to verify you own a car which is why they don't (or didn't this morning) show in the checkout cart.

Great to have an extra 'factory' pair at a super price!

So, you basically cannot order these online if they have to verify you own a SGT? What is the purpose of an online sale then?

Ordered the SGT Grille assembly by itself to be sure I have it. Brian did get back to me just as I started this.

He said they are having phone issues and promised to call back to get a chance at the floor mats.

Sure looks a lot more promising. :happy feet: :shift:

Edit - Whoa! Brian did get back I am getting the floormats. Was super about figuring glitch I was seeing trying to add Pony Emblem for the Grill. Got that too.

EXCELLENT SERVICE !! :worship:

So, you basically cannot order these online if they have to verify you own a SGT? What is the purpose of an online sale then?

No, we just have a glitch in the system. We should have it worked out soon... Do NOT panic on the floor mats, I have plenty, and everyone will get what they want.

Jer

Same here, I wanted red with black but the only color left was Yellow. I put the yellow ones in my cart and went back to pay for them and they where gone:( For us Super Snake owners what will our options be for the rear brakes going forward?

Same here, I wanted red with black but the only color left was Yellow. I put the yellow ones in my cart and went back to pay for them and they where gone:( For us Super Snake owners what will our options be for the rear brakes going forward?

I was told by Brian that SPP will still offer the Baers but that they will be dropped shipped directly from Baer when ordered thru the site or over the phone. What this means to me is that it's not likely we will ever see the Baers discounted this much again.

And, if I understood Brian correctly, SPP has some stand alone Baer calipers. It left me wondering if SPP will offer them for sale at some point.

The Baers WILL continue to be offered, but, yes, not at these prices.

Additional calipers, rotors, and pads may be available later, but we need to inspect and inventory those as a separate project.

Jer

How about a summer sale on the 07-09 SS hoods? I need a deal and I bet there are others who would like to have one also!

We've never been able to make enough of these to keep up with demand, both on the SPP AND Production side, so it's unlikely you'll see them on sale... it's a handmade item and not easily mass-produced.

Jer

+1 for aluminum driveshaft and Wilwood sadness. :)

Frank, how did you get the build sheet for the KRs? I've never seen one of these.

Thanks,

Gary

Hey Jer. Since there are A LOT of people that missed out on the Extreme rears, what are the chances of the Pro-Plus rear set being offered for sale? I know it's not as good as the extremes, but it is a 6 piston setup too, which is pretty damn good on it's own. If this is possible put me down for a black/red set!

How about a sale on the Wilwoods! I can get them direct from Wilwood, but they don't say "Shelby" on the side.

I wouldn't have anything against a sale on the Wilwood's, but i was mainly thinking about the people who already have Baer brakes on their car. An alternative to the Extreme's for people who didn't get a rear set, like me, would be very cool in my opinion. So Jer, what do ya say? Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee...........

I wouldn't have anything against a sale on the Wilwood's, but i was mainly thinking about the people who already have Baer brakes on their car. An alternative to the Extreme's for people who didn't get a rear set, like me, would be very cool in my opinion. So Jer, what do ya say? Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee...........

We only have 1 or 2 random Pro Plus kits in stock here. When I get a chance to re-inventory and see what's left, I'll let everyone know. Jer

Frank, how did you get the build sheet for the KRs? I've never seen one of these.

Thanks,

Gary

Hey shelbypt just did it up from the info posted on the website here. Awaiting the official one, one day, when Jer is just sitting there.....nothing to do.....yawning at 2:30 in the afternoon..... :)

Hey shelbypt just did it up from the info posted on the website here. Awaiting the official one, one day, when Jer is just sitting there.....nothing to do.....yawning at 2:30 in the afternoon..... :)

Get your Nannycam out of my office! LOL...

Jer

Jer, the Extremes showed up today, look awesome. I've sent Rick Pojman and email in regards to having them refinished. Hopeful he will be able to honor the offer to refinish a few months down the road while I allow the wife to calm down from the brake purchase!

Rick's good people. I'm sure you'll be fine. Let me know if there are any issues.

Jer

Thanks Jer, anything you could do for the rears would be appreciated. If you end up not having enough for a full sale offering, but can help me out with a set, you can feel free to pm me anytime you want. Thanks again.

Jer, was just wondering if you have any update on the pro-plus rears, not being impatient, just curious to know where things stand. Thanks.

I know it's late but hope everyone had a good memorial day.

Jer, was just wondering if you have any update on the pro-plus rears, not being impatient, just curious to know where things stand. Thanks.

I know it's late but hope everyone had a good memorial day.

Still digging through any possible remaining inventory. BTW, make sure you've sent an email to TimH@ShelbyAmerican.com, so you're on his contact list. If you have already, you're all set. Thanks for your patience... Jer

Jer, the Extremes showed up today, look awesome. I've sent Rick Pojman and email in regards to having them refinished. Hopeful he will be able to honor the offer to refinish a few months down the road while I allow the wife to calm down from the brake purchase!

I got my Silver w/ blue letter Extremes last week as well. Wife still doesn't know, LOL. I agree they look awesome and should stop anything I have. They are heavy buggers at over 70 lbs. I have a question for Jer or anyone else in the know. Did they make an Extreme Rear brake set up in the silver/ w blue lettering? I can't find any on the SPP web page.

Yes they did, but i'm pretty sure they changed what colors were offered due to what they had in stock, and they just haven't changed it back yet. There were several other colors offered that are still missing too.

I got my Silver w/ blue letter Extremes last week as well. Wife still doesn't know, LOL. I agree they look awesome and should stop anything I have. They are heavy buggers at over 70 lbs. I have a question for Jer or anyone else in the know. Did they make an Extreme Rear brake set up in the silver/ w blue lettering? I can't find any on the SPP web page.

Yep, that color combo goes good on a white SGT

Dan

DSC06876.jpg

Archived