TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2013 is full!

sportscars

Not a lot of roofs in Terlingua that will hold me, so lets just keep our feet on the ground for this one! I have the base drink figured out, its getting a friend from Oklahoma to agree to bring enough base...lol

I also have a drink to share with everyone. It was developed on this years Bullrun. All alcohol - no fillers in this puppy! Have to come up with a new name because what we called it can't be repeated in mixed company.

It is REALLY good! :tequila: Can be done in shots or as a regular drink.

I also have a drink to share with everyone. It was developed on this years Bullrun. All alcohol - no fillers in this puppy! Have to come up with a new name because what we called it can't be repeated in mixed company.

It is REALLY good! :tequila: Can be done in shots or as a regular drink.

Does it involve any local native plants. :headspin: I have not seen a dragon or unicorn in many years.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly it looks like we have an opening as Patrick and Astrid will not be making the trek over from Europe. This will be the first ever Terlingua they will miss. :cry:

If anyone else wants in let me know ASAP!

Sadly it looks like we have an opening as Patrick and Astrid will not be making the trek over from Europe. This will be the first ever Terlingua they will miss. :cry:

Lisa and I were looking foward to Saturday night diiner with the two of them again. I can safely say they will be missed by all!!

Glen

The one spot has been filled, though Patrick and Astrid will be sorely missed.

If anyone is thinking of coming contact myself or any board member to get on the wait list please.

Thanks,

David

Put my balance payment in the mail this morning. Looking forward to our first Terlingua event. (although it won't our first visit to Terlingua, Alpine, the Davis Mountains or Big Bend National Park)

:cry: . So sorry to hear this. Patrick and Astrid will me greatly missed.

Archived