TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Post....Heading to Dealer Soon...Suggestions?

hkynd19

Hey guys. So I have been combing over this forum non-stop for the last couple months to get as much insight as possible before having the chance to buy a 13-14 GT500. In about 2 weeks, I will finally have a chance to buy the car in the SoCal area. I am looking into a SGM w/ Blk stripes, PP, Recaros, Electronics, Glass Roof (if the glass roof is available somewhat close). I won't be ordering...instead I am looking at the ones currently on the lots. There is one currently at Perry Ford in National City (minus glass roof)...anybody done business there before? They are telling me they will sell it at MSRP but I haven't had a chance to visit/see it because I am not back in SD yet. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on things to look out for before heading to the dealer? Or any suggestions for reputable dealers in the SoCal area?

I have read numerous posts on doing a thorough visual inspection, etc. I appreciate all the great info I have read on here already and look forward to being a part of the community. Thanks!

I have read numerous posts on doing a thorough visual inspection, etc. I appreciate all the great info I have read on here already and look forward to being a part of the community. Thanks!

I had a small ding in the back bumper, it was the small black trim piece. It looked like someone had backed into a pole. It was small but we caught it and they replaced it. I was more concerned with them working on the car than the ding.

Thanks guys so far for the comments. I will definitely look to find any dealers with allocations left... I keep hearing great things about the glass roof and am really leaning toward it. It seems that some paint imperfections and dings have been some of the more common comments regarding pick-up so I will make sure to check thoroughly.

Anybody know any SoCal dealerships with remaining allocations? So far I have also read some not so good comments about the Shaker Pro....thoughts on whether its worth it?

Thanks again.

I have a Grabber Blue w/ black stripes which has the glass roof, an Oxford White w/ blue stripes, a Ruby Red and allocations left. I sell to Team Shelby members at MSRP and can arrange for any car to be used for a Shelby up fit including the financing. I also have the first Shelby Focus, the first Shelby Raptor (both No. 11) as well as two GT350's ON THE LOT. Let me know if I can help. We also have our own delivery options, Nationwide is not a problem.

Jeff

My direct contact info is in my sig.

Archived