TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is it just me or is the site not working correctly?????

I am not seeing all topics in each forum. For instance on the main stangsunleashed forum pages where you can see each forum and the most recent post to the right. I can see certain posts but then when I enter the forum they are not there.

Also I am trying to find the post that was made today regarding the Agent 47 side mirrors and for some reason it is missing. It's hard to explain but the site is not showing me everything it should and I am wandering if there is some sort of a ban on my account, I do not think I am getting PMs either?????

what gives :(

Well it seems that everything is fine now, for some reason I have to refresh within each forum now, just never had to do that before, once I entered for the first time, I would not have to.

Anyway, no I feel like a moron, so Im gona go hide for awhile

Well it seems that everything is fine now, for some reason I have to refresh within each forum now, just never had to do that before, once I entered for the first time, I would not have to.

Anyway, no I feel like a moron, so Im gona go hide for awhile

Perhaps you changed something on your pc...did you add a firewall or pop-up blocker? Do you have WIndows auto-update? Maybe some software install caused it. I do have to refresh quite often.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Poor carnut. :hysterical:

Dave

I am not seeing all topics in each forum. For instance on the main stangsunleashed forum pages where you can see each forum and the most recent post to the right. I can see certain posts but then when I enter the forum they are not there.

Also I am trying to find the post that was made today regarding the Agent 47 side mirrors and for some reason it is missing. It's hard to explain but the site is not showing me everything it should and I am wandering if there is some sort of a ban on my account, I do not think I am getting PMs either?????

what gives :(

Go to options on the upper right and make sure you are set to "standard".

No ban is in place on you. Your welcome here.

Archived