TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS TRIBUTE COLLECTION IN LA MIRADA,CA

Denstang65

Since I cannot attend the Carroll Shelby gathering on the 11th in Gardena, I welcome those attendees, and others of course, to come see my collection of Shelby stuff on display in the La Mirada Public Library. They will be on display till the beginning of July. The Library is open Tuesday-Thursday 10am-8pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, and is closed Friday, Sunday and Monday. It is on display inside the middle of the Library for everyone to see. The La Mirada Library is located about 7miles north of Knotts Berry farm. Just take Beach Blvd north. Shortly after the overhead RR tracks bridge is La Mirada Blvd/Malvern. Make a Left at the light onto La Mirada Blvd and take it up to the Civic Center/ Library on the right side, across the street from Biola University. If reached Imperial Highway, you have gone to far. I just wanted to share to others as my tribute to the late Carroll Shelby.

Hmmmm. Sounds like a great place to visit after the SAAC 38 Convention in early July down the road at AAA California Speedway in Fontana. Thanks for letting us know. I guess a loud Tribute Rev Salute in the parking lot would not be a appreciated, however.

• 10 months later...

Hey denstand , I missed your shelby collection display beaues when it was happened i was not in Ca , but i really want see your collection so whenever you'll plan for the next display let me know also or PM me. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for you response. Sorry for the delay. I will be sure to let you know the next time I do.

Hope you came thru alright last. Saw you guys were shaking all over :-(

Thanks for asking. We are fine in my household. I was actually in La Habra at L.A. Fitness when it happened. Small pieces of the ceiling came down. Needless to say, my workout was cut short!

Have not watched the news much, so you might know more than I do. All I know is I felt it and all the aftershocks since then. Sure scared my kids and they are still worried.

Archived