TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks Tim

I placed an order online Sunday night. Well some thing did not go right. The next screen said to try again or call SPP. So I checked the order and it was there but showing processing. It never changed. Monday morning I call SPP and talked to Tim. In a few key strokes he fixed my problem and the order was taken. A job well done. Fast service. Thank you Tim.

I placed an order online Sunday night. Well some thing did not go right. The next screen said to try again or call SPP. So I checked the order and it was there but showing processing. It never changed. Monday morning I call SPP and talked to Tim. In a few key strokes he fixed my problem and the order was taken. A job well done. Fast service. Thank you Tim.

WooHoo Tim ! ! ! !

And if I'm not mistaken Tim is now the senior man at SPP :)

Steve

My order arrived last Friday night. The wife opened it and called me at work. She wanted to know about the red ball in the box. (shift knob). I almost dropped the phone. Tell Fred he did a great job of packing my order. Wouldn't you know it. I ordered the fuse box cover and the next week it is on sale. Go figure. Thnaks for the great job every one did.

My order arrived last Friday night. The wife opened it and called me at work. She wanted to know about the red ball in the box. (shift knob). I almost dropped the phone. Tell Fred he did a great job of packing my order. Wouldn't you know it. I ordered the fuse box cover and the next week it is on sale. Go figure. Thnaks for the great job every one did.

Email sent... B)

I've always received EXCELLENT customer service from Tim.

And Kam too.

Phill

Every retailer I've ever purchased from gives you the sale price, retroactive if you buy within XX days prior to the sale (for the asking).

I can't speak for SPP but I would think Shelby Performance Parts is no different.

But I've always had to ASK for the sale price, it's not just automatically given.

Phill

I'll pile on to the "Tim is great thread".......I just placed a phone order with Tim for some black floor mats and other items for my Shelby GT's. He was extremely helpful, efficient, focused on getting me the right items in the order, and a rock star....Thanks Tim!

Every retailer I've ever purchased from gives you the sale price, retroactive if you buy within XX days prior to the sale (for the asking).

I can't speak for SPP but I would think Shelby Performance Parts is no different.

But I've always had to ASK for the sale price, it's not just automatically given.

Phill

Absolutely, we'll always make sure any purchase in the past 30 days is covered.

Jer

Phill

Yes Tim took care of it. Thanks again Tim.

Just to add another accolade for Tim and Brian too. My wife had purchase a new shifter ball for the KR. It did not have any adapters so when I called in a set of adapters was ent right out. However, none of the adapters fit the shifter although they did fit the ball. A second call and another adapter was shipped out. Same problem though. Talked with Tim and he actually took the time to verify the adapter that he was sending had the right threads. Problem solved and the new shifter looks great.

Mike

Maybe a little longevity pay for Tim would be appropriate. What do you think guys?

I agree... Tim, would you post an address for these kind folks to send the money to? Jer

I'll pile on to the "Tim is great thread".......I just placed a phone order with Tim for some black floor mats and other items for my Shelby GT's. He was extremely helpful, efficient, focused on getting me the right items in the order, and a rock star....Thanks Tim!

Rock star?? :rockon: Hehe

Tim is the man they have a great crew over there Tim Brian Keith Jer the whole crew

Should I assume that Kam is no longer there?

I knew Jonathan left but I hadn't heard Kameron did.

Phill

Should I assume that Kam is no longer there?

I knew Jonathan left but I hadn't heard Kameron did.

Phill

Yes, Kameron has moved away from Vegas, he is newly-married and off on a new adventure. We all miss him, he'll always be part of the family! Jer

Archived