TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby, decide the next GT350!

HyperStangs

We're about ready to build our next 2014 GT350, so I figured I'd let you decide what it should be. This will be our seventh Shelby American order this year, in addition to the first Shelby Focus and the first Shelby Raptor.... and this car will be featured in our upcoming ads in the duPont Registry. We have nearly every combination of base model 5.0 available so I'd like to start by having suggestions on the color combination. The first GT350 this year was a fairly common Oxford white with blue stripes and black wheels, supercharged and upgraded interior. It was a beautiful car, CSM No. 51. Our GT350, which just arrived is very unique and I believe its the only combination of its kind starting off with a Sterling Grey car with silver stripes and silver wheels. I'd like to do another car with a color combo that is less traditional. We haven't done a vert yet, so what are your thoughts? Black with blue stripe vert maybe? Thanks in advance for your input!!

Gotta Have It Green with Deep Impact Blue Stripes. Machined Wheels with Gotta Have It Green center section. Nuff said.

Second thought, don't do that...............

thats what I want to do.

After looking your web page, I would do something that represents the company design by having it Deep Impact Blue and have silver stripes (side GT350 and Lemans over the top) custom painted in silver. No tape. The rest of the car , seats, valve covers, etc. done in the same color scheme. It should have all suspension, brake and horsepower upgrade options. You already have a silver streak, so try a screaming blue and silver rocket. B)

I would do the Conv. in the option I almost did mine... Black Conv. w/ Black top and hood stripe delete... really classy look but use the Silver wheels and Red calipers as Black wheels a little too much Black

2013 GT350 1.png

2013 GT350 1.png

I would do the Conv. in the option I almost did mine... Black Conv. w/ Black top and hood stripe delete... really classy look but use the Silver wheels and Red calipers as Black wheels a little too much Black

39M,

Great suggestion! Just trying to imagine how that would look in the garage next to a SBY Boss 302 LS...

Lots of great ideas, but no consensus really. Im definitely considering the all black model, but I believe one of our competitors still has a car very similar. How about a wide body?

Lots of great ideas, but no consensus really. Im definitely considering the all black model, but I believe one of our competitors still has a car very similar. How about a wide body?

If you want a wide body, better bring your lunch and dinner to wait for the long lead times.

Archived