TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Annual San Francisco “Bay to Breakers” Run / Saturday May 18th, 2013

SVT NAJA

New guy in for the cruise but only to Alice's where we will take 84 down to Redwood city.

//Hans

Hans,

Welcome to Team Shelby! We look forward having you join us for a segment of the run. See you in Saratoga in the morning.

Jim

Nice video clip Hans, It was nice meeting you today (and your wife - hope she recovers from the motion sickness) A BIG THANK YOU to Jim , his continued support from the man upstairs for a perfect weather record , and all the folks who attended . My apologies Lori for covering your Saleen with bird feathers ( i just hope that wasn't a California Condor that I took out - but there was a LOT of feathers ) I guess that's the price I pay for being out front ( of all those Boss cars -he-he ). I can't wait to see the go pro video of the run ! I had a great time - THANKS ALL.

Sorry we missed this one, it looks like it was a great run! I need to check the forums more often...

Austin -- I discovered that mounting the gopro to the bumper in front of the drivers side headlight got a great view with minimal shake at Thunderhill, so might be good for cruises too. Though the bumpier roads will make anything a challenge (thank you CalTrans).

Sorry we missed this one, it looks like it was a great run! I need to check the forums more often...

Austin -- I discovered that mounting the gopro to the bumper in front of the drivers side headlight got a great view with minimal shake at Thunderhill, so might be good for cruises too. Though the bumpier roads will make anything a challenge (thank you CalTrans).

Thanks for the tip, I think I had too many links in the attachment arm to get it in front of the grill, Simple physics lesson probably.

VERY NICE and you just can not beat that California weather ! :rockon:

Agreed! It was 70* with a light breeze on the beach in La Jolla this morning.

Sounds like another great run! Good to see the complete infiltration of the Bosses.. :spiteful:

I spliced together all the clips and posted up the video. YouTube adjusted it for "shakiness". I will have to experiment more on how to mount the camera to keep it from shaking so much.

Austin,

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Archived