TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Oil Separator NOW IN STOCK!

Jer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Jer. Looks good! Ill have to think about how it best hooks up w the new valve covers' revised EGR system.

Congrats Jer. Looks good! Ill have to think about how it best hooks up w the new valve covers' revised EGR system.

Yup, me too! LOL

Remember, SGTs should get driver's side first. GT500s generate more oil on the passenger side.

Jer

does the $109. price come with a hose kit ,,for the drives side ? ,, not sure I'm reading the sale post right . ,,does it come with the factory 4.6 hook ups for the valve cover and intake inlet ,,,and it does like cool ,I like ,,just need to know what I will need to buy ,all at once . ,,without cutting my factory 4.6 hose .

does the $109. price come with a hose kit ,,for the drives side ? ,, not sure I'm reading the sale post right . ,,does it come with the factory 4.6 hook ups for the valve cover and intake inlet ,,,and it does like cool ,I like ,,just need to know what I will need to buy ,all at once . ,,without cutting my factory 4.6 hose .

No hoses included. 4.6 Driver's side hoses (N/A cars) will be instock and available with that item by week's end.

Jer

Thanks Jer!!

For a GT500 and from your testing, do you recommend units on both sides or just the passenger's side? I have heard members on this forum and other forums mention it both ways, so it will be interesting to hear your findings.

Also, if it is adviseable, will you be offering a "driver side" install hose kit for the GT500 as well?

Thanks again for offering such a great product for us!!

CompCobra

Thank you Jer.. Great looking product!

I only purchased the passenger side but in my order, I got both the passenger side hose kit and the multi-purpose kit. The product description states that the multipurpose kit has the install bracket in it correct? Think I may have overthought this or did I read correct?

Thanks again and love the look of it! She performs on par or better than the "Bob's product" then you have hit a Grand Slam! :worship:

Shelby Oil Separator:

http://www.shelbysto...duct-p/os1-.htm

Jer

Jer, thanks for getting this product out and I will denfinitley order one when you get the hose hooks ups for the 4.6 cars out. I have a question and comment about the Shelby logos on the seperators. Under the hood I have the S-style snake fluid caps and fuse box cover. So I'd like to keep that theme going under the hood if possible. The oil seperators being sold have the CS and GT500 logo. So my question is, will you offer one with the S-Snake or if not could I get one that is just plain with no logo? I don't know how others feel, but I'd like that option. Thanks Jer, keep up the good work.

Dave

Thanks Jer!!

For a GT500 and from your testing, do you recommend units on both sides or just the passenger's side? I have heard members on this forum and other forums mention it both ways, so it will be interesting to hear your findings.

Also, if it is adviseable, will you be offering a "driver side" install hose kit for the GT500 as well?

Thanks again for offering such a great product for us!!

CompCobra

Passenger side is the big offernder on GT500.

We will, of course, sell both to people who want the extra security, but some of the hose kits are delayed.

Jer

Thank you Jer.. Great looking product!

I only purchased the passenger side but in my order, I got both the passenger side hose kit and the multi-purpose kit. The product description states that the multipurpose kit has the install bracket in it correct? Think I may have overthought this or did I read correct?

Thanks again and love the look of it! She performs on par or better than the "Bob's product" then you have hit a Grand Slam! :worship:

You don't need the Universal kit, the separator just goes inline on the passenger side hose.

Jer

Jer, thanks for getting this product out and I will denfinitley order one when you get the hose hooks ups for the 4.6 cars out. I have a question and comment about the Shelby logos on the seperators. Under the hood I have the S-style snake fluid caps and fuse box cover. So I'd like to keep that theme going under the hood if possible. The oil seperators being sold have the CS and GT500 logo. So my question is, will you offer one with the S-Snake or if not could I get one that is just plain with no logo? I don't know how others feel, but I'd like that option. Thanks Jer, keep up the good work.

Dave

No, we will not be doing "Cartoon Snake" or plain ones.

Thanks,

Jer

I ordered 2 satin oil separators, a 180 degree and a 90 degree.

I am going to wait to install and look at what everyone is doing.

And wait for plug and play hoses SAI will hopefully offer for the 624HP Whipple.

Word!

Jer

Saw your post, just doing the research. I don't have one here, so I need to hunt a bit.

Jer

Hello Jer

The separator looks great. What would be needed for the GT-H/SC with the 1200 Paxton? I assume driver side and factory hose as this has not changed with the Paxton install. Can you verify?

Yes, and we will have that hose kit available this week, it's been shipped to us, just awaiting arrival.

Keep in mind, you can get the separator and splice into the factory hose. This is just a "convenience item".

Jer

In reading through the product notes, it would appear the only way to get the mounting bracket is to order the universal kit... correct? If so, when will that kit be available?

Also, what are the can dimensions?

Thanks!

Archived