TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why so many Boss 302s for sale

grapepa

Yes I got the sticker for the SGT from a forum member. He races a SGT. Great car and a stand up guy

I guess I'll just order a window sticker for the boss. I have the owners kit and all. Ordered some baffles also because there werent any . Way too loud and the the exhaust crackle just isnt pleasant too the ears. Way too much ! Got some 5/8 plates on ebay.

Thanks for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2017 at 6:44 PM, mach 1 1970 said:

Yes I got the sticker for the SGT from a forum member. He races a SGT. Great car and a stand up guy

I guess I'll just order a window sticker for the boss. I have the owners kit and all. Ordered some baffles also because there werent any . Way too loud and the the exhaust crackle just isnt pleasant too the ears. Way too much ! Got some 5/8 plates on ebay.

Thanks for your help.

my new name is pj 302. Because I can’t log on with mach1 1970. Any more. This sucks for now. 

On 11/26/2017 at 4:47 PM, BIKEBOY said:

I love that blue car! :wub:

The pedestal spoiler is a tad much on the Boss cars, imho. I have the lo-pro one on my ‘12.

I’m usually anti-spoiler but added the pedestal spoiler, like the LS, as it’s more in keeping with the 1970 Boss look and I really it think should have been standard. IMHO!

D489F708-23C2-48AE-BA01-935613257789.jpeg

Archived