TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why so many Boss 302s for sale

grapepa

Well, I waited for the Boss's to come down as well.. When the '12 came out, I was in love with the silver LS car. But NO way was I paying those ridiculous ADM's! The headlamps on the 2012's look old school to me too, with the big round lamp, as opposed to the high intensity pencil beams on the '13's. Plus I'm not keen on the all black rear end/tail lamps. The color choices in '13 were a tad better, but with the reverse 'C' stripe on the 2012, it is a great twin for my Saleen Gurney Eagle. :love_shower:

I figure $31K for one of these very special cars is a great deal, considering the MSRP was $43,500. And with only 4600 clicks on the odo......Recaros, and a Trac Key, AND a somewhat rare and cool color combo....I couldn't go wrong!

Can't wait for it to get here! :yahoo::shift:

36698853856_dd49c03257_z_d.jpg

36576126842_643e3eb795_z_d.jpg

Great deal on that Chris!

I too loves the 12's, as there is no mistaking the front end for anything else than a B2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank for the welcome fellas!

Actually tracked (pun intended :cool: ) down the orig. owner from the Oasis Report that I had Ford print off for me....he was very gracious to speak to me about the car. He traded it in to the stealer I bought it from, for a new Coyote F150 Reg. Cab to tow his travel trailer with. After he took delivery of the truck, he had it ROUSH Charged!!! :happy feet:

The car is all stock. TracKey is programmed and was used only twice. Car was never tracked OR wet. Only change to the car at all is he drilled a few more holes in the restrictor plates. He said it was too loud (for him) with them removed and just right now, after adding some more holes. I'm curious to see what "that" means.

I love the color combo!!!! Those are my favorite Boss wheels too.

What a car at a Great Price!!!

Congrats!!!

Why thank you sir.... I've read it's like 1 of 153 (?) or so. Not sure if that's with or without Recaros tho?

Talked to the driver today. He thinks he'll be in Snobbsdale this next weekend. :dance:

Car showed this morning... It's "as new"... Not a single scratch OR blemish!! Anywhere. In fact the trucker thought it had 40 miles on it (not 4600) and took down three phone #'s along the way from individuals that said they'd buy it from me. :doh:

It's incredible. The TracKey takes a bit to "engage", as the motor needs to be at full operating temp. But when it does........... :shift: !!!!

Love it!

Passed out of state inspection....emissions, and then ran into a road block. Two lines on one of the Az forms was NOT signed by G and I. And she left for the right coast today...... :drop:

So, I'm driving around on a temp tag for 90 days. :doh:

At least your driving it! :shift:

Passed out of state inspection....emissions, and then ran into a road block. Two lines on one of the Az forms was NOT signed by G and I. And she left for the right coast today...... :drop:

So, I'm driving around on a temp tag for 90 days. :doh:

I was at AAA doing my DMV work and needed a sig from the wife (who wasn't with me), I looked at the gal, and said, "oh, she's out in the car", I walk outside, sign her name, walk back in.

The gal helping me gave me the "knowing" nod and smile....

I avoid the DMV trolls at all cost and do all my stuff at AAA. Membership has its privileges

I was at AAA doing my DMV work and needed a sig from the wife (who wasn't with me), I looked at the gal, and said, "oh, she's out in the car", I walk outside, sign her name, walk back in.

The gal helping me gave me the "knowing" nod and smile....

I avoid the DMV trolls at all cost and do all my stuff at AAA. Membership has its privileges

:victory: Tom

I usually do the exact same thing, but in this case she and I had already signed line #2 and weren't told to sign line # blah, blah, blah....so it wouldn't have matched. :cool:

Archived