TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Duct Tubing

GT500-2007

Does anyone out there happen to have a 6 or so foot section of the 2.5 inch brake duct tubing lying around that they would be willing to part with? My drivers side duct got damaged and I need to replace it. I did check online but I was hoping for a more economical solution. Ideally a section of the ford racing orange tubing would be great but I won't be too choosey.

Thanks

GT

Does anyone out there happen to have a 6 or so foot section of the 2.5 inch brake duct tubing lying around that they would be willing to part with? My drivers side duct got damaged and I need to replace it. I did check online but I was hoping for a more economical solution. Ideally a section of the ford racing orange tubing would be great but I won't be too choosey.

Thanks

GT

Send me an email... I'll see what we can do for you.

Jer

Send me an email... I'll see what we can do for you.

Jer

Might be a good idea to retain some in stock. My driver side tubing is already "squished" in one spot (tire hits it when turning hard right). For some reason the passenger side has not done this, although they're both installed the same way...

It's funny because its the drivers side that also got screwed up on my car. Mine however was caused by road debris. At 60 mph I had no where to go but over a piece of wood that came off of a truck in front of me. It looks like the wood shot up, hit the duct work, pulled it off of the bumber housing and then it got crunched by the tire. I had to cut it out from under the car just to get home. Jer I sent you a PM. Thanks!

GT

Archived