TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Production Numbers

Steve Guido

I saved the chart in my pictures file and you can enlarge as needed. There were 4885 produced of which 1750 were black... I love black too and have a black 12 now but due to the large percentage of black it's the very reason I ordered white on a 14 so it would be a little more unique and easier to keep clean. Have to admit though I keep having second thoughts and I know I'll will be wishing I'd ordered black someday.

I saved the chart in my pictures file and you can enlarge as needed. There were 4885 produced of which 1750 were black... I love black too and have a black 12 now but due to the large percentage of black it's the very reason I ordered white on a 14 so it would be a little more unique and easier to keep clean. Have to admit though I keep having second thoughts and I know I'll will be wishing I'd ordered black someday.

Back in '08 I really loved the Red Stripe Appearance package and thought if I ever get the chance to buy another one, that's what I'm getting. Now that I have a Black w/ Red stripe 'vert I wish I could have a do-over and order Red w/ Black stripes. Mine's a daily driver and black is dirty within a half hour of washing it!

289 were equipped with DRL 207 coupes and 82 verts. What all the Canadians want to know does anyone have a 13 that has DRL from the factory and was not purchased in CANADA??

very cool, thanks for the info. I ordered by cert from shelby but this answers my quesiton about how many others like mine there are, only 26.

Not quite enough data to get the full details.

9 candy verts came with DRL,but how many on those 9 have; black stripes, nav, svt package,500 shaker, spedo in KM. Could have one as rare as 1 of 5. I hope my SVT package has more data.

Not quite enough data to get the full details.

9 candy verts came with DRL,but how many on those 9 have; black stripes, nav, svt package,500 shaker, spedo in KM. Could have one as rare as 1 of 5. I hope my SVT package has more data.

The product in the post is great.

However, I agree. I am unable to determine how many Red Candy Convertibles had black stripes. Furthermore, I am unable to tell the combo of SVTPP, electronics pkg, shaker pro, recurs, etc.

Please post when you get the SVT package with the production numbers. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Anyone ever figure how or where to get production numbers of 13's with specific color combo and options? I can't find this info anywhere. Trying to figure out how many 13 GT500 with GB/BS, SVT Perf pkg, SVT pkg, Electronics/NAV Pkg, Shelby Car Cover, Recaro's and Shaker Pro were produced.

The short answer is NO, at least not through official channels. You could try PMing forum member Madlock, who narrowed-down my numbers for me. I trust the accuracy of the data he provided, but there's no kind of certificate involved.

Obviously, Ford has the info, but they refuse to make it available at this level of specificity.

Archived