TEAM SHELBY FORUM

talladega video

Torched10

Owners drive around the big track. I know its vettes but scroll thru and play the post with the video. I did this at ams in a 70 gto doing 135..lucky the wheels didn't fall off. http://m.corvette.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/3249896-drive-your-car-around-talladega-superspeedway.html? styleid=132

sorry guys--if theres a moderator feel free to kill all the dupes--have no idea how that happened--or if someone can tell me how to kill them ill do it--i tried editting out the text but that didnt work

well ive owned a plastic car for a long time--nothing wrong with having more than one car--BTW i did read that they will let ANY sportscar on the track,including shelbys--After my crash a few weeks ago, im not ready to do 140mph on a banked track--maybe next years

well ive owned a plastic car for a long time--nothing wrong with having more than one car--BTW i did read that they will let ANY sportscar on the track,including shelbys--After my crash a few weeks ago, im not ready to do 140mph on a banked track--maybe next years

Owners drive around the big track. I know its vettes but scroll thru and play the post with the video. I did this at ams in a 70 gto doing 135..lucky the wheels didn't fall off. http://m.corvette.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/3249896-drive-your-car-around-talladega-superspeedway.html? styleid=132

Ok... Since you performed the quintuple post I watched it.

The music was good... :shrug:

Archived