TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got mine last week..2013 GT500

DTRBOSS

I was fortunate last Tuesday a local Atlanta Ford dealer posted a new 2013 GT500 for 4700 less than msrp. I jumped on it after having sold my 70 BOSS 302. Red/black stripes,recaros,electronics,svt package,audio,car cover etc. Very impressed..drove it to a local cruise night Saturday and it drew a crowd, I look forward to being a part of this forum in the future..I'm sure I will have plenty of questions..had many old Mustangs but this my 1st new one since '93...

I was fortunate last Tuesday a local Atlanta Ford dealer posted a new 2013 GT500 for 4700 less than msrp. I jumped on it after having sold my 70 BOSS 302. Red/black stripes,recaros,electronics,svt package,audio,car cover etc. Very impressed..drove it to a local cruise night Saturday and it drew a crowd, I look forward to being a part of this forum in the future..I'm sure I will have plenty of questions..had many old Mustangs but this my 1st new one since '93...

that's an awesome deal, who'd you buy from? I"m in Atlanta and looked long and hard for months before I was able to get mine at MSRP. $4700 under MSRP is awesome. what part of ATL are you in? I'd like to hit some car shows or cruise ins as well.

I bought it from Courtesy Ford in Conyers. I live in Carrollton..west of Atlanta.I could not believe the veh was available when I called about it. I saw it ON E-BAY 1st and then checked the dealer website and listed for the same price. I thought someone would hit the buy it now price before I could put a deposit on it...MSRP was 64,092.00..and I paid a little over 59k. The dealer has a '14 white with black but said the same deal could not be made on it..Mine was new..18 miles when I picked it up..Chestatee Ford in N.Ga. has a black white stripe car for 62,500 msrp..svt,navigation,pro audio etc..nice guys to deal with if interested..

So these cars are hard to get even at MSRP? I was just about to make a thread asking how much are you guys getting your 2014 GT500s for so I know if I'm getting a good deal or not

yes, MSRP for a 2013 is about average, above MSRP on 2014s. $4700 under MSRP is a great deal, well done.

yes, MSRP for a 2013 is about average, above MSRP on 2014s. $4700 under MSRP is a great deal, well done.

Agreed!!! Congrats and thanks for the heads up on the dealership. Enjoy the ride and share some pics for those of us still saving.

:)

Archived