TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tire sealant kit is expired, what did you replace it with?

Ford Fest

Done Deal. Had to split it on two threads due to the amount of pictures. Site would not let me post all pics in one thread. Perhaps a moderator can "thread" them together...... :hysterical::hysterical:

Nice, Thanks!! Yup there is a limit on pics per post but not per thread. So you just have to do a couple temporary posts to hold the spots one after another. then come back and add the pics so it would span posts. No biggy I am sure a moderator can put the threads together.

• 1 year later...

I went to a NAPA store,and asked for a tire repair kit like gas stations used to use.

They do not sell a kit per-say but sold me the rubber plugs,glue and tools to insert the plugs.

You will also need a 12V compressor ! (Buy a good one truck stops have the best)

I went to K-Mart and bought a empty aluminum make-up case/box women use.

I added a set of side-cutters to pull nails/screws from tire.

Put the glue,plugs,tools and everything else in the box.Including a small pair of channel locks to open the glue jar when its stuck shut.

Haven't had to use it on the Shelby but used it on my Ranger.

10 minuets I was good to go with the Ranger= Roofing nail.

The whole thing cost me less than fifty bucks,will last a lifetime ,,, well maybe a new can of glue now and then.

Pic from an earlier post.

I bought the Drag-37 wheel in 19" from Discount Tire for $170. Then bought a used Michelin Pilot Sport 255/40/19 tire off ebay for $70.
The tire and wheel combo fits the wheel well perfectly side to side, but sticks up about 1 inch.
Bought a scissor jack and 4-way lug wrench and keep it all under the spare, which is locked down by the hook and bolt that comes with the inflator.
With the trunk mat down, you dont notice at all. Im sure it would work fine in 18" for GT500 older than 2013, just make sure the offset is correct

post-38126-0-82397300-1417124738_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

The life of bottled water is affected by the type of plastic container.  Usual life for most is 6 months to year.  Also depends on manufacturing and bottling process.  Without any chlorination for bacteria, there is a storage limit.  

As far as tthose cannisters, contents can separate or harden and pressure seal can fail ove time so that there is no pressure in the can.

Archived