TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Attention all Shelbyfest 2007 Hermann MO Attendees

Hello all,

Would everyone that took pictures during the Hermann Mo weekend please let me know if they would send them to me on cd? I am trying to compile a killer collection of pics and I don't want to miss including a "magical" shot that someone else may have taken.

Email me or PM me and I'll getyou my mailing address if you don't have it.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hello all,

Would everyone that took pictures during the Hermann Mo weekend please let me know if they would send them to me on cd? I am trying to compile a killer collection of pics and I don't want to miss including a "magical" shot that someone else may have taken.

Thanks,

Kyle

I'll download and send asap - we're having a few health issues with my little girl right now so it may be a few days still

Hello all,

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle send me your address.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle, I don't have very many pics...can I just email them to you?

Dave

Archived