TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd Annual Mustang Stampede - Fred Beans Ford - June 22nd

Z-man

I've been wanting to go to this show for the past two years, and it looks like this year I may actually make it. Any other Team Shelby members want to join me there?

Here is the info....

The show will be taking place on Saturday, June 22, 2013 at Fred Beans Collision of Boyertown. We are located on Route 100 North in Boyertown, PA 19512. The show will be taking place from 10 AM – 2 PM. We will have a mobile dyno here all day. The dyno costs $75 for three pulls and will be operating from 8:30 AM through 3 PM. The company operating the dyno is the same company we used last year. There is video on You Tube from

3rd ANNUAL MUSTANG STAMPEDE

SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2013 10 AM – 2 PM

FRED BEANS COLLISION CENTER OF BOYERTOWN

475 ROUTE 100 NORTH, BOYERTOWN, PA 19512

FIRST 30 REGISTRATIONS WILL RECEIVE A FREE DASH PLAQUE

“PEOPLE’S CHOICE” AWARD FOR TOP PICK IN EACH CLASS

MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AWARDS!

REGISTRATION FEE: $10

TO BE COLLECTED THE DAY OF THE MUSTANG STAMPEDE

REGISTRATION INFORMATION: (877) 602-6992

FOR MORE INFO. VISIT

WWW.TRUEBLUERACINGPARTS.COM

REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE WEBSITE AND THROUGH THE MAIL!

FRED BEANS FORD OF BOYERTOWN

ATTN: MUSTANG STAMPEDE REGISTRATION

P.O. BOX 524

BOYERTOWN, PA 19512

Hope to see you there!

Z-man

MUSTANG STAMPEDE REGISTRATION FLYER 2013.doc

MUSTANG STAMPEDE REGISTRATION FLYER 2013.doc

MyMmmmmMyMy son Eddie works there , so I'm there every year. Looking forward to seeing you there,Ed

What happened to my keyboard?LOL

I thought you were stuttering

My son Eddie works there , so I'm there every year. Looking forward to seeing you there,Ed

I should have asked this before.....Is your son a Service Technician at Fred Beans? If so, he may have worked on my car when they did the dreaded clutch TSB. Whoever it was did a fantastic job, and my whole customer service experiance was top notch. I was nervous about letting anyone touch my car (it had NEVER been back to any dealer for serivice), but now Fred Beans is the ONLY dealer i would let work on it. They actually cared about my car, and understood how to deal with an anal retentive Shelby enthusiast like myself. They 'get' that its not just a car, that its my Shelby.

Great folks to deal with.

Z-man

• 2 weeks later...

Z-man , My son told me that he worked on your car . He loves working on Shelbys as he has a grabber orange w/tungsten stripes. They are going to Carlisle again this year w/ Ford Racing. Looking forward to seeing you there. Ed

• 1 month later...

I'l be there. Fred Beans / True Blue Racing is a big sponsor of my local club (Valley Forge Mustang Club) so we will have a pretty big contingent there. One thing they did not post on their site, which they should have, is that this is actually a charity fund raiser. Last year the proceeds went to a wounded vet, this year they are supporting a little girl with late state lyme disease. They will have a car there that they are trying to fill with get well and well wish cards - so if you are coming to the show, bring a card with you. Their goal is to completely fill the car to overflowing.

Last minute clean-up almost done. Still finding dirt from Summit Point, Carlisle, and the Team Shelby Grand National events of two weeks ago.

I'll be trying to get there by 10:00.

Z-man

Archived