TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picture Request

I've been trying to find pictures of a 2013/2014 Shelby GT500 in black, with the flat black stripes. I love this color combo and that is my color combo of choice. I've been trying to find pictures of this color combo on google images, but all the images I find are either a bad angle, very blurry, or waaay too small. Does anybody have any nice big shots of a 2013/2014 GT500 with this color/stripe combo? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the pics! They are all awesome! If you guys know of anything larger, definitely post up. I'd like to make one my background on my computer but when it blows up the smaller pictures, they get blurry.

This picture right here would have been perfect if it wasn't for the damn dividers

GT500Arse_zpsa611107f.jpg

I love the ass end of this car.

I've been trying to find pictures of a 2013/2014 Shelby GT500 in black, with the flat black stripes. I love this color combo and that is my color combo of choice. I've been trying to find pictures of this color combo on google images, but all the images I find are either a bad angle, very blurry, or waaay too small. Does anybody have any nice big shots of a 2013/2014 GT500 with this color/stripe combo? It would be greatly appreciated.

Try this GT500 customizer site. Will give you a good idea of all possible combinations of colors and custom equipment: http://www.ford.com/...ang/customizer/

Archived