TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW Shelby 50th collectible 1966 GT350H " dark green " 1/64 .

Hello All ,,I have for sale a new - still in the unopen shelby package ,,a ( dark green ) 1966 GT350H - 1/64 Shelby Collectible - 50th package diescast car ,,here is a picture of it ,,$T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeVmoBQ9MUf(i2!~~60_57.jpg,,, I also have a white 1966 GT350H 50th - 1/64 diecast car ,,with gold stripes ,,the green car has gold stripes too,,asking only $15.00 for each one ,,with FREE shipping . ,,, and I have a black Terlingua Racing Team Cobra 1/64 diecast car -50th model .asking $15.00 for it as well ,,,, please pay with check , money order or western union ,, some great items for Christmas giving ,thanks for looking ,, :salute: sorry no PayPal at this time . Did I say ,,FREE Shipping ,, :clapping:

Edited by richard m.switzer

Hi Richard,

I don't know if you realize it, but these are just "re-packs" of prior Shelby Collectibles releases. Shelby seems to be re-packing most of their backstock on 50th Anniversary cards to try and move it. I have seen regular releases and "chase" pieces that this is happening to. I realize that you are including FREE shipping, but that is still $ 15.00 for a $ 7.00 item. Granted, anyone can ask whatever they want for an item. But at $ 7.00 retail, these are expensive to begin with.

Take care and have a great night.

Scott

yes you maybe correct ,,but by the time you drive and spend money on gas looking for these I think I am offering a better deal here ,,where are they selling for $7.00 each now ? ,,please let me know ,,so I can buy more ,,, and why doesn't Shelby sale the 50th - 1/64 cars . :salute: ,,,, I'm the guy that takes all the trouble out of looking ,, Richard's retail price . ,,stay home and buy from me ,, B)

OK,,, I just checked the Shelby store here ,,these diecast go for $14.99 plus shipping ,,which to ship to me would be a total of $25.00 plus ,,so I think I have the better deal here ,,,or you can go out and drive around and look for yourself ,,its all good anyways ,,I'm still going to have a great nite .,,, I just bought some Blue Bell ice cream ,, :yahoo:

I wasn't trying to insult you Richard, just asking a question. As for where you can get them for $ 7.00, the answer is Toys R Us. They got in a shipment of cars back before Christmas. So with all these showing up on eBay, I figured that TRU had gotten in another shipment. As far as I know, only TRU and Menards are carrying Shelby Collectilbes. If you know of another store, please let us know.

Take care and good luck on your sales.

Scott

Its all good ,,no problem ,,I understand your point ,, I haven't seen any at any TRU since Christmas time ,,not the 50th cars at all ,,I have been to all the ones around me within 200 miles ,,even down in med florida " Orlando " back in December ,2012 ,,when I went to see a friend ,,went to three TRU there ,,and nothing . You didn't insult me ,,I'm just being me ,,thats all ,,if you was here I would offer you some ice cream ,,take care B)

• 7 months later...

Still For Sale ,, all above ,, and also for sale are a ( 1966 white GT-H with gold stripes ) and a (1967 white with blue stripes GT500 super snake ) all 1/64 car are on the black 50th card with the Shelby name across front ,like above cars , " Shelby Collectibles " ,,FREE Shipping on all cars . ,,,thanks for looking .

cars are $15.00 each now .

• 3 weeks later...

Menards has the 50th Anniversary Collection 1/64th cars for the Holiday for $4.99 each, not a bad deal at all. Picked up three I didn't have the 65 GT350 R, the Daytona coupe in red and the 427 S/C. Bought a couple more for my Grandson for when he gets a little older.image.jpg

image.jpg