TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers 7th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 8/10/13

Grabber

Grabbers 7th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 8/10/13
In Battle Ground, WA
(1st Pacific NW Region Event)
cid_F8D62B52-56D1-4DBC-8ED5-C2A1892.jpg

This years event will be later in the summer so we have superb weather. The Event will be held at my house on my 1 acre property like we did in years past. The food caterer and live band have been reserved and will be ready to feed us and play live music. We will then be going to a drive into the Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint to take some photos and enjoy the scenery. 60 mile up and 60 miles back down. I then have the banquet room reserved at Rockys Pizza and huge parking lot next door at Les Schwab tires to park our cars safely with no door ding risks.
Heres the address of my home where we will be holding the event: 18715 NW 99th Ave. Battleground, WA 98604. After you guys gas up at the Chevron station at the 179th Street I-5 Exit, just continue down NE 179th street. It turns into Cramer road, then turn left into my neighborhood on 184th and follow that into my house. Make sure you gas up for the group drive.
If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day, I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from the event and 1 block away from the Rockys Pizza party place. It's a 4 year old Hotel. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate of $79.99. This is 20% off of the regular rate. Here's the link:
http://battlegroundbestwesterninn.com/

The schedule will be as follows.

9am Early arrivals start showing up. This allows you time to detail your car if you want. The Coffee and espresso stand will be open early for you guys.
10am to 11am We will start to park the cars to prepare for the photo shoot.
11am to 2:30pm Lunch / live music in my 1/2 acre field / Car talk / Group photo shoot.
2:45pm to 5:45pm Group drive to Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint
7:00PM till 9:30pm - Dinner and Drinks at Rockys Pizza a block away from the hotel. The all you can eat menu is great and only $9.50. There is ample parking. (Les Schwab Tires next door is letting us use their parking lot)
http://www.bgwa.com/rockys.htm (let me know if you are or are not attending dinner) I have the large banquet room reserved
I need everyone to RSVP in advance so my caterer can bring enough food. I also am asking that everyone pay in advance so the costs to cover the event are gathered prior to the event. I do not want to be a cashier the day of the event. I have set up a link to collect payments. The cost is 20 dollars non refundable per person to cover the Band, Super Lunch, Snacks, Coffee and a Porta Potty. Once payment is sent I will add you to the list.

Here is the link to make your payment:
http://www.gofundme.com/2l7sgw

RSVP List
Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & color (attending dinner or not)
Current lunch head count: 72 (+4 band members)
Current dinner head count: 51
NWM&CF = Cars from local club: NW Mustangs and Classic Ford

1. Grabber , Rob & Dad, 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, NWM&CF
2. Tanabanana, Tana, 09 GT500 Red Stripe Package, attending dinner, NWM&CF

3. Steel Steeds, Lance, 2008 Alloy GT500, attending dinner
4. mrfarmdog, John and Guest, 2007 Black GT500, attending dinner, NWM&CF
5. Fast Eddie, Ed & Jill, FFRP White GT500 Super Snake, attending dinner
6. Neighbor Steve & Barb, 1970 Grande, Grabber Blue, attending dinner, NWM&CF
7. Seafan, Eric & Son Trevor, 2008 GT500, attending dinner
8. Slabo, Bob & Pam, 2007 GT500 40th anniversary edition, attending dinner
9. GTH176, Mark & Guest, 2011 GT350, attending dinner
10. Red, Tony and Kathy, 2010 GT500 Kona Blue, attending dinner
11. Quadshot, Curt & Kathy, 2008 Barrett Jackson edition Black with Red, attending dinner
12. Michael Gervais, 2013 Shelby GT500 ingot silver with matte black stripes, attending dinner
13. 2010 Snake, Bill, 2010 Red Super Snake, attending dinner
14. TrakRat, James & Jimmy (fox shop) - Black GR40 GT500 - SVTOA, attending Dinner
15. Snkdout, 2009 Black Super Snake, Dean and Jeannie, attending dinner
16. FordFan1, 2008 SGT Vista blue, Kerry & Diane, NWM&CF
17. 2006 gt-h, 2006 GT-H, Sean & Tracey, attending dinner, NWM&C
18. lbfdengineer, 2007 GT500 Torch Red, Gary & Guest
19. Bert Adams - 2013 GT500 Black W/Red stripes, Bert & Guest, NWM&C
20. tedj, 2013 GT500 Red W/Black stripes, Ted & anna, attending dinner, NWM&C
21. dave c, 2007 shelby GT/SC, Dave & Sherri
22. Albino500 & Redneckgt, 2007 White GT500, Keven & Guest, attending dinner
23. Al & Marylou, 2008 White GT500 W/ Blue stripes, attending dinner
24. David L, 1966 GT350 - H
25. #9 cobra from the fox shop (Jimmy driving from entry #14)
26. LuckySnake & Guest, 2013 Boss, attending dinner
27. Ed & Tracey Martens,07 Mustang - Alloy Metallic, attending dinner, NWM&C
28. shelbyclack, 2010 gt500 Blue, Ray & Ann, attending dinner
29. Jim B, 2007 Super Snake Red, NWM&C

30. ShelbyII, 2008 GT500, Scott & Guest

31. Brian, 08 427R Trak Pak black/red,attending dinner, NWM&C

32. Mike B, 04 Saleen 281SC - Yellow, NWM&C

33. Angie B, '06 Roush Stage III - Torch Red, NWM&C

34. Bob, 2008 Shelby GT500 Performance White / Blue stripes

35. Terry & Maurine, 2008 GT/CS Red, attending dinner

36. Jeff & Shannie, 2011 Shelby GT 500 – Red, NWM&C

37. Randy B & Guest, 2008 GT 500 white with blue strips, 1 attending dinner

38. Doug & Stacy-2006 GT-White with Blue Stripes, attending Dinner NWM&C

39. Scott Newman & Guest. 1966 Mustang, attending dinner

40. Ray Bick, 07GT500 40th, White/Silver

41. cluscher,07GT500, Blk/tungsten

42. Flight_83, 2010 GT500/Sterling grey metallic, Henry, attending dinner

43. Tony J, 2008 Shelby GT Vista Blue, Tony & Kristy and daughter Shelby
44. 08SS0081, Marv & Guest, 08 super snake, vapor and ebony stripes, attending dinner

45. Casey Crowell and Guest. Car unknown.

For those driving down from the south that want to caravan, see this link:
http://www.teamshelb...3/#entry1437518

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob,

Rats :(

Cindy & I will be heading to Pullman on August 10th to help Marcus haul his stuff back to college at WSU

Your event is always one of the big highlights for us of the summer car season

Oh well, maybe it will work out next year

Larry

Rob,

Rats :(

Cindy & I will be heading to Pullman on August 10th to help Marcus haul his stuff back to college at WSU

Your event is always one of the big highlights for us of the summer car season

Oh well, maybe it will work out next year

Larry

Rob,

Today I talked to Marcus as to whether we could delay our departure for WSU until Sunday, but a couple pieces of the puzzle are still unknown at the present time

So, there may a chance that Cindy & I could make your event

If you would like to put us down as *tentative at this point that's fine

Thanks

Larry

Larry,

I sure hope you can make it. This year I have decided to only track the people that have paid. Once I see the payment has been made, they will be put on the list. It just makes it easier for me to nmanage,

Hey Rob

Looks like Lisa and I might have to pass this year :shrug: Our second granddaughter is coming that week. Lisa missed the first granddaughter's birth and she is not missing this one. If we can make we won't know until the last minute. We will be by your way on the weekend of the June 8th; bringing the 07 home from Palm Springs. Will give you a shout if we have time to stop for coffee.

Glen

I have been very fortunate to attend this great event twice and HIGHLY recommend it. Unfortunately, I will be in Dearborn that week attending a private Ford event, so I will miss this PNW Meet and Greet. :cry:

I do look forward to seeing some amazing photos.

Larry,

I sure hope you can make it. This year I have decided to only track the people that have paid. Once I see the payment has been made, they will be put on the list. It just makes it easier for me to nmanage,

Rob

Sounds like a good plan

We will let you know once our final travel dates are set

Thanks

Larry

The Team Shelby PNW group is going to use Grabbers event as one of our formal get togethers! Also there is a test and tune night that is going on at PIR on Friday night and Saturday night so if there perhaps we could get a group together to go hang at the track and watch people run or run ourselves! Anyone interested?

:sos: BUMP TO GET SOME MORE ATTENDEES ! :shrug:

Here is the updated list:

RSVP List

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & color (attending dinner or not)

Current lunch head count: 17

Current dinner head count: 15

NWM&CF = Cars from local club: NW Mustangs and Classic Ford –

1. Grabber , Rob, 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, NWM&CF

4. mrfarmdog, John and Guest, 2007 Black GT500, NWM&CF

Updated list. :happy feet:

RSVP List

Current lunch head count: 24

Current dinner head count: 20

NWM&CF = Cars from local club: NW Mustangs and Classic Ford –

1. Grabber , Rob, 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, NWM&CF

4. mrfarmdog, John and Guest, 2007 Black GT500, NWM&CF

11. Quadshot, Curt & Kathy, 2008 Barrett Jackson edition Black with Red, attending dinner

12. Michael Gervais, 2013 Shelby GT500 Vapor with Black stripes, attending dinner

13. Anonymous, with Anonymous driving Anonymous with Anonymous stripes, attending dinner :hysterical:

14. TrakRat - James & Jodi - Black GR40 GT500 - SVTOA

The Team Shelby PNW group is going to use Grabbers event as one of our formal get togethers! Also there is a test and tune night that is going on at PIR on Friday night and Saturday night so if there perhaps we could get a group together to go hang at the track and watch people run or run ourselves! Anyone interested?

There is also a Open Track day that Friday at PIR so another option for us that like to do the twisties.

I can post information if people are interested.

We could always do a double- Open Track Day then a few hours later follow it up with some 1/4 mile passes on the same track.

You guys/gals are making this VERY tempting - Mapquest says you're 700 miles away (11 hours ,28 mins.) Might have to make a road trip ! Rob , what are the deadlines and how far is PIR from you ?

Even more tempting is I can get us a discounted rate for the HPDE ($180 reduced to $160) if there is enough Shelby owners interested. Cascade (Tracy) is pretty good about that if I bring a group.

The HPDE is only one day (Aug 9th) and requires no class time.

If someone would like to take the driving school I'm sure a discount would also be applied.

http://www.motorspor...F80E3B3C87F0F15

Let me know :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the non Shelby's be invited this year? I had someone with a Boss 302 asking if they can join us last night. Also have some Roush & Saleen owners that are starting to ask about it whenever I start talking about how fun your get togethers are.

Even more tempting is I can get us a discounted rate for the HPDE ($180 reduced to $160) if there is enough Shelby owners interested. Cascade (Tracy) is pretty good about that if I bring a group.

The HPDE is only one day (Aug 9th) and requires no class time.

If someone would like to take the driving school I'm sure a discount would also be applied.

http://www.motorspor...F80E3B3C87F0F15

Let me know :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn it Kerry - now I'm going to have to go to the jewelry store and talk to the boss ( not necessarily in that order ) !

You guys/gals are making this VERY tempting - Mapquest says you're 700 miles away (11 hours ,28 mins.) Might have to make a road trip ! Rob , what are the deadlines and how far is PIR from you ?

11hrs28mins ??? come on, you can do better than that.... B)

Will the non Shelby's be invited this year? I had someone with a Boss 302 asking if they can join us last night. Also have some Roush & Saleen owners that are starting to ask about it whenever I start talking about how fun your get togethers are.

All makes and models of Mustangs have always been welcome. So please let them know they can attend.

11hrs28mins ??? come on, you can do better than that.... B)

OHhh you know I can especially with a good wingman - What do you say ? Should we make a trip North and hit PIR ? I hear Grabber puts on a pretty good shindig !

OHhh you know I can especially with a good wingman - What do you say ? Should we make a trip North and hit PIR ? I hear Grabber puts on a pretty good shindig !

That is a drive I'd like to make, and with KP, I'm sure we'd hit SuperSonic....

I will be in Dearborn that week, coming home on Sunday in time for Monterey Car week... :rockon:

Archived