TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MMD bling

Someone needs to make sure I stay away from the computer after I've been drinking. I have this bad habit of making alcohol induced purchases. :)

Added some quarter panel louvers and tail light trim. Never really cared for the large black tail light assembly. I think the trim breaks up the black nicely.

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

Someone needs to make sure I stay away from the computer after I've been drinking. I have this bad habit of making alcohol induced purchases. :)

Added some quarter panel louvers and tail light trim. Never really cared for the large black tail light assembly. I think the trim breaks up the black nicely.

Looks good...I was thinking if the black panel was painted body color then add the stripes to link the spoiler and bumper and leave the lights as is I think it would look a lot better than stock IMO.

Looks good...I was thinking if the black panel was painted body color then add the stripes to link the spoiler and bumper and leave the lights as is I think it would look a lot better than stock IMO.

I know what you mean. I wish Ford kept that black panel the same color as the car. A full stripe down the back of the car would look so much better. Wonder what it would take to paint that black piece. Anybody know how to remove it?

Here you go Jason. http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

Id suggest 2 cans of base so you can put on extra coats, sanding between them. 1 can adhesion promoter and 1 can clear coat. Good to go.

Items are in my shopping cart and I'm ready to purchase. I think I'll go check the salvage yards in the area tomorrow and see if I can pick up a spare decklid panel. Would hate to screw up the one on my car.

I know what you mean. I wish Ford kept that black panel the same color as the car. A full stripe down the back of the car would look so much better. Wonder what it would take to paint that black piece. Anybody know how to remove it?

..................That is the one thing I don't care for on the 13 & 14 MY cars, there is no flow on the rear of the car.....SDC10769.jpg

Archived