TEAM SHELBY FORUM

M2 Machines collector?

Amigo GT500

I've got a number of M2s in my collection. It's just that most of the chase cars I've found have been non-Mustang/Shelbys. I accidentally bought a Boss 302 lift set that happened to have one of the chase cars, and a few weeks later I found another set with the other car as the chase car.

I too have a few M2 in my collection as well. I mostly stick to the 1/64 scale. I recently acquired the '70 Mach 1 Twister special in regular and chase editions. I've given some of the M2's as gifts to friends as well. I really like the detail on them. I have the Boss 302 lift set and now I'm wondering which set I have.

I got (4) -M2 shelby GT350 cars I can sale ,,with the white - Carroll Shelby M2 store display box ,,I have two white cars and two blue cars ,,$(KGrHqV,!ksE+7NtyKpgBQZ7DB5pOQ~~60_57.jpg ,,asking only $25.00 for all four cars and display box with FREE shipping to you within USA 48 states only ,,PayPal is good ,,but please pay as a gift to me at PayPal when send the money ,,just put in my email adress RMSwitzer@cableone.net ,,, :salute:

I got (4) -M2 shelby GT350 cars I can sale ,,with the white - Carroll Shelby M2 store display box ,,I have two white cars and two blue cars ,,$(KGrHqV,!ksE+7NtyKpgBQZ7DB5pOQ~~60_57.jpg ,,asking only $25.00 for all four cars and display box with FREE shipping to you within USA 48 states only ,,PayPal is good ,,but please pay as a gift to me at PayPal when send the money ,,just put in my email adress RMSwitzer@cableone.net ,,, :salute:

,,,,$(KGrHqF,!qcF!b-sFes-BQZ7DqD7zw~~60_57.jpg