TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Public apology...

bpodner

I've bashed SPP a few times here for their prices, shipping, availability, etc... I have ordered a few things over the last couple months and have to say that with the new management things have greatly improved!!!

Thanks Jer and thank your team too. You've restored my faith in SPP.

Now if you could bring back the camp chairs...LOL

I've bashed SPP a few times here for their prices, shipping, availability, etc... I have ordered a few things over the last couple months and have to say that with the new management things have greatly improved!!!

Thanks Jer and thank your team too. You've restored my faith in SPP.

Now if you could bring back the camp chairs...LOL

We are negotiating to do just that. The canopies, too.

Thanks for the kind words and support, the whole team here are working to improve the customer experience. We've only just begun, I have a lot of ideas, just need more hours in each day...hahaha...

Jer

Jer...on the subject of changing the way things are run....can you look into alternate methods of shipping to Canada? I just ordered a 200 dollar order today and shipping was more than one of the items I ordered.

Ordering and shipping with SPP will change dramatically, especially on International orders. I've posted about it in other threads here over the past 3 or 4 months, and it was a topic of discussion during the public Q&A Session at the Bash, as well. I've brought in an outside consulting firm to radically and completely revamp our entire fulfillment procedure, and it's a HUGE undertaking. But the benefits will be very welcome, to our customers AND our staff. Customers will have choices of delivery speed, signature required or not, etc... AND the prices will drop considerably, so a $7 keychain won't cost $11 to ship!

For YOUR order, BTW, the larger item is shipping direct from the manufacturer, the smaller one from us, so it adds up to a bit more than if the items were boxed together. That's not your fault, but I just wanted to clarify a little.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate the input.

Jer

Jer did solve a problem that I had.... :shrug:

He did it quickly and it was really appreciated.... :worship:

I'm looking forward to the new shiiping charge, I have a bunch of stuff to order.... :drool: like an oil separator :glare: !!!!

Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated by everyone.... :rockon:

Jer... you are a god send. Thanks for taking the little things so seriously. I appreciate the info and have a few huge orders I've been saving up for ...planning a big blowout purchase (pending fiancee approval..... maybe) so I'll be looking forward to the fruits of your labour!

Once again, thanks!

BTW - in regards to the order from the manufacturer ... do you have an approximate eta for those orders?

Jer... you are a god send. Thanks for taking the little things so seriously. I appreciate the info and have a few huge orders I've been saving up for ...planning a big blowout purchase (pending fiancee approval..... maybe) so I'll be looking forward to the fruits of your labour!

Once again, thanks!

BTW - in regards to the order from the manufacturer ... do you have an approximate eta for those orders?

You're very welcome.

Standard lead time for the bra is 3-4 weeks (they are made-to-order), the filter will ship from here within 2 business days.

Jer

You are doing a great job Jer!

By the way, will SPP still be offereing the GT500 logoed condoms? Although I would need the GT500 Fortieth Anniversary in red. :hysterical:

I WISH I could say this is the craziest request I've ever had, but - sadly - cannot.

Jer

What was the craziest, Jer?

The craziest SPP request, or the craziest request EVER?... including Guitar Center, etc....?

Jer

Jer, you're a class act! I see your posts and accomplishments daily here on the forum and you have "upped the bar," for everyone at Shelby American. Keep up the fine work; we have all noticed your dedication and perseverance to your new position at SAI.

I have to agree with the good service. I ordered a shifter ball this winter and went to put it on my car a few weeks ago to find out that one of the thread adapters was missing from the package. I called them first thing Monday morning and they said they would ship it out right away and they did because it arrived that Thursday. Thanks again.

Yup, your the best damn corporate decision Shelbys made since the Old Man went upstairs, (God Bless him) hell, all it takes is hard work, dedication, honesty, a willingness to sacrifice yourself for the benifit of others, a freeken crazy work ethic, a sence of fair play and a unique ability to remind me I"m not as smart as I think I am..... now; just don't let it go to your head ! Dum-Dum

good work Jer

Yup, your the best damn corporate decision Shelbys made since the Old Man went upstairs, (God Bless him) hell, all it takes is hard work, dedication, honesty, a willingness to sacrifice yourself for the benifit of others, a freeken crazy work ethic, a sence of fair play and a unique ability to remind me I"m not as smart as I think I am..... now; just don't let it go to your head ! Dum-Dum

good work Jer

:hysterical:

Thanks!

Jer

Without a doubt Jer has taken the reins at SPP ensuring that it can be the best it can be for all of us! I know it has been said a million times but thanks for the fantastic job that you are doing!!! I also like the news of trying to bring back the Shelby canopies,i sure want one to keep us outta the sun at csr shows!

Without a doubt Jer has taken the reins at SPP ensuring that it can be the best it can be for all of us! I know it has been said a million times but thanks for the fantastic job that you are doing!!! I also like the news of trying to bring back the Shelby canopies,i sure want one to keep us outta the sun at csr shows!

We WILL have the canopies, I did an order today and committed to a pile of them, so we'll see if the TS faithful REALLY want 'em!

They are the traditional "black w/ Tiffany snake and signature" ones.

Should be online in a week or so.

Jer

• 4 months later...

Jer - I agree with the these guys on the GREAT things you've done in your short time at SPP -- YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE. I hope your boss sees these notes. If not, maybe we should all drop Mr. John Luft a note too.

An example -- as we've discussed, you basically lost a LOT of time making the Alcoa Fifty Years Wheels happen -- and that was all YOU! I have had SO many positive comments on those wheels on my car and without you, it would have never happened.

I know somedays it is tough with this crowd, but we all want you to know HOW MUCH YOU, YOUR LEADERSHIP, YOUR TEAM, AND ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS AR APPRECIATED! And with the big move of SA Headquarters coming very soon and the museum at the now location -- your plate will be full for awhile.

Thanks for everything!

Regards,

Jim

Archived