TEAM SHELBY FORUM

what color??????anybody have any pics of white black stripe?

blk12svt

As I have read repeatedly on here, probably the toughest decision is picking a color. When I bought the 12, it had to be black, and that's still on the short list along with Sterling, Grabber Blue and White but really leaning toward white, at least today. It was balck yesterday... sterling the day before and GB last week. I have looked on here but can't seem to find any pics of a white/black stripe car and those I have found on ebay are crappy. Can anyone direct me to some on here or send me some of their car via email. Thanks a million energydevelopmentcorp@yahoo.com

Thanks for the tip. The pictures aren't too great but the Ford website does make it easy to click from one color to another.

I found some nice shots by "vorbaraptor" in this thread, link below. I ended up ordering a white one with black stripes yesterday. The dealer called someone at Ford and they said it was getting late but they thought they could still squeeze one in. Maybe the dealer was blowing smoke as I would figure you could still order one this fall. Said 7-8 weeks till delivery.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/76756-examples-of-all-available-colors-and-options-for-2013-gt500s/page__hl__%2Bexamples+%2Bcolors

Thanks for the tip. The pictures aren't too great but the Ford website does make it easy to click from one color to another.

I found some nice shots by "vorbaraptor" in this thread, link below. I ended up ordering a white one with black stripes yesterday. The dealer called someone at Ford and they said it was getting late but they thought they could still squeeze one in. Maybe the dealer was blowing smoke as I would figure you could still order one this fall. Said 7-8 weeks till delivery.

http://www.teamshelb...xamples +colors

Freehold Ford in Freehold,nj has a white with black stripe in stock.

Thanks for posting. Got the black car out last night for the first time since December which reminded me of how great they look but looking forward to the white car. Guess I am old schooled but I always thought Shelbys were supposed to be white.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived