TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 22nd, 2013

SVT NAJA

Tom,

Great touching base with you earlier this evening. It's terrific that you, Nancy and the kids can join us again this year. I'll get you posted up. See you in Kings Beach on the 22nd.

Jim

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want to hook up with folks in Gilroy/Morgan Hill off 101 as we did in the past Saturday morning. Let me know if this is a possibility

Harald,

TW mentioned that it looked like you and Glenda would be able to make it again this year. That's great news!!! I'll get you posted up.

I see you and Austin will coordinate the South Bay meet spot(s) for the trip to Sacto, so other members can jump in. Thanks.

Jim

50 Deep,

Terrance, noticed your post tonight on NorCal SVTOA. That's great news that you 2 will be joining us again this year!! I'll get you posted up and I look forward to seeing you in OTS on the 22nd.

Jim

sounds good to me.

Sounds good. What time would be appropriate to make the connection in Morgan Hill so we can get to Sac before 8:30 departure?

Starbucks

1061 Cochrane Rd Morgan Hill, CA 95037

(408) 310-4050

F2redpot, want to connect in Marina at Reservation Road? I am across from Dennys.

Harald,

TW mentioned that it looked like you and Glenda would be able to make it again this year. That's great news!!! I'll get you posted up.

I see you and Austin will coordinate the South Bay meet spot(s) for the trip to Sacto, so other members can jump in. Thanks.

Jim

Yup, all paid.

Sounds good. What time would be appropriate to make the connection in Morgan Hill so we can get to Sac before 8:30 departure?

Starbucks

1061 Cochrane Rd Morgan Hill, CA 95037

(408) 310-4050

F2redpot, want to connect in Marina at Reservation Road? I am across from Dennis.

Let’s see what backwards planning will tell us.

Depart Old Sac 0830

Meet @ Old Sac 0800

Depart Starbucks @ MH 0600 (2 hr drive and I will need fuel before ready to leave Sac)

Meet @ Starbucks MH 0545

Depart Denny’s Marina 0500 Meet @ Denny’s Marina 0450

How does that sound to y’all?

Jim, just needed to chime in to "Thank You for the Outstanding Job you do coordinating this Cruise"! We are looking forward to it....... :yahoo::rockon: :happy feet:

+1

Thanks for the compliments, but it's really all of you who attend the event and the team helping Russ and I that make SATL so much fun.

f2redpot sounds like a plan.

See you in MH at 5:45 Saturday morning. Guess that means I have to get my crazy teenage girls out of bed at 4:00 so they will be ready in time.

Jason,

Tell your daughters the north shore in Kings Beach will be packed with teenage boys. That should help them get up...

Brad,

Noticed your reservation for SATL tonight. Looking forward to having you and Michele joining us for the cruise to Tahoe and car show and BBQ at Kings Beach. See you in Old Town Sac on June 22.

Jim

Jason,

Tell your daughters the north shore in Kings Beach will be packed with teenage boys. That should help them get up...

I was thinking just have them stay up an extra hour or two and it'd be 4am anyway.

I missed following this, but I'll join in! Add me to the list and for the caravan from Morgan Hill ... Hopefully I can find a room.

Paid!

EDIT: Damn It! Just realized I can't go :( I'll be on a plane on Saturday... I thought I was coming back Friday...

Bummer, I'll join next year.

Is there a way to have payment refunded?

I missed following this, but I'll join in! Add me to the list and for the caravan from Morgan Hill ... Hopefully I can find a room.

Paid!

EDIT: Damn It! Just realized I can't go :( I'll be on a plane on Saturday... I thought I was coming back Friday...

Bummer, I'll join next year.

Is there a way to have payment refunded?

Jared,

Great exchanging e-mail messages earlier today. I've refunded your account and tonight the GoFundMe list appears to reflect that. We'll catch you next year at the 5th Annual SATL. Safe travels and we'll see you at another event this summer. Thanks.

Jim

Looks like I'll need another year before I can meet you guys up there with the Shelby...

;) Have a good time! The weather up here has been awesome. At least over the hill in Carson anyway haha.

Gabe,

Looking forward to the day when you and the Blue Beast return to the road. PM sent...

Jim

SoWeTt03,

Jerohn, noticed your post on NorCal SVTOA and SATL reservation today. It's great to have you onboard with us again this year. I'll get you listed up on Post #2 and we'll see you in Old Town Sac on the 22nd.

Jim

caliboy08,

Mike, noticed your post today on NorCal SVTOA and the SATL reservation. It's great that you can make it again this year and the Mach will be a nice addition to the mix of cars. See you in OTS on the 22nd.

Jim

Beta test. Tried some of this. Tried it on the wife's run around car.Seems to work well. I will try it when I take the GT-H to Tahoe for the cruise. Cleaned area and waxed the area to be applied. Once removed re-waxed and no evidence of the product.

Label.JPG

Product.JPG

Hood driver side.JPG

Hood passenger side.JPG

Hood drying.JPG

Hood dried.JPG

Hood removal.JPG

Removal 2.JPG

Label.JPG

Product.JPG

Hood driver side.JPG

Hood passenger side.JPG