TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bassani's Installed

This is for chuckstang, ThreeCobras and whoever else may be interested. I installed the 3" system with new cats all the way back leaving only my original exhaust manifolds. Took my son and I about 2 1/2 hours total with the car on the lift. I 'm here to tell you that this thing sounds AWSOME to say the least. The base at idle is just plain bad. When you rev it up that is in my opinion O.K. But when you put it under load it really comes to life. I video'ed the stock to put on youtube or somewhere but my sons wifey called and he had to go before we could video the GOOD STUFF. Hopefully I can get it downloaded tomorrow. :banana piano:

This is for chuckstang, ThreeCobras and whoever else may be interested. I installed the 3" system with new cats all the way back leaving only my original exhaust manifolds. Took my son and I about 2 1/2 hours total with the car on the lift. I 'm here to tell you that this thing sounds AWSOME to say the least. The base at idle is just plain bad. When you rev it up that is in my opinion O.K. But when you put it under load it really comes to life. I video'ed the stock to put on youtube or somewhere but my sons wifey called and he had to go before we could video the GOOD STUFF. Hopefully I can get it downloaded tomorrow. :banana piano:

Nice we will :shift: Waite !!!

:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

I promise I'm hurrying if I can just stay out of it!!! :hysterical2: . One thing is I hate too drive with the windows down, I think that lets the new car smell out. But with these things, It just says let your windows down and listen you moron. :hysterical: So SWEEEEEEET. Can you tell I love it, Ive posted more on here tonight than I have in weeks. Oh well see ya'll later. I'm going to bed now. :banana piano:

Hey thats awsome!!!

Post pics too!! I wana see how those nice new tips look!

Does it have that unique sound under full throttle that Bassani has patented?

Oh this is sweet to hear as I really want to go with this set up as well.

Did you butt feel any power increase?????

Oh and post the vid too!

hahah

Thanks!

Archived