TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What would you pay on a FULLY LOADED 2103 GT500?

braztang

I am not so sure if I should do this...

I am planning to buy a condo in FL...

I wonder if selling my 2013 GT500 SVTPP - TRACK PACKAGE- SHAKER 1000- RECARO, with 2700 VERY WELL TAKING CARE miles would sell it for 69K with 4 brand new PIRELLI SOTTOZERO winter tires, Sterling grey with sonic blue stripes!

I don't really need to sell it, as I am not in desperate need! but just a thought!

What do you think?

Should I keep the car, will it be worth in years to come?

Thanks,

LCL

If you don't need to sell it, keep it. Selling it now would be throwing away lots of money.

I don't know what the market is for Shelby's down there, but you'd never get $69 k for a used one up here in Canada. I could've bought a brand new '14 equipped the way u described for that same price here & had the full warranty & peace of mind that nobody else had ever driven it. I agree with the others though, if u don't need to sell it then I'd keep it, I think u would regret it later on if u sell, just my $.02.

I don't know what the market is for Shelby's down there, but you'd never get $69 k for a used one up here in Canada. I could've bought a brand new '14 equipped the way u described for that same price here & had the full warranty & peace of mind that nobody else had ever driven it. I agree with the others though, if u don't need to sell it then I'd keep it, I think u would regret it later on if u sell, just my $.02.

Legendarymotorcars in Ontario sold two already this year with 5000 K on them for $68.000 plus and have one right now and they're asking for $69.000...I brt theres no way they'll move off that price and if they do I't'll be only a few hundred dollars...google legendarymotorcars and go on current inventory..not saying it's worth it but that's what they're selling for.

Great stuff guys,

I am aware I would loose money and would most likely regret!

I am keeping the SHELBY!

Thanks everyone, in fact I am taking a business trip to Montreal, Canada on April 27 for a week, maybe I can meet someone in there from Team Shelby?

Can't wait, should be exciting.

Take care

Safe ride,

LCL

Great stuff guys,

I am aware I would loose money and would most likely regret!

I am keeping the SHELBY!

Thanks everyone, in fact I am taking a business trip to Montreal, Canada on April 27 for a week, maybe I can meet someone in there from Team Shelby?

Can't wait, should be exciting.

Take care

Safe ride,

LCL

There is a guy on here from Montreal...YZ2 something or other!! sorry I don't remember his user name on this site...Montreal is a beautiful place to visit so is old Quebec but to go to Quebec one should brush up on their French not so much in Montreal though..have fun and enjoy Canada.

I am not so sure if I should do this...

I am planning to buy a condo in FL...

I wonder if selling my 2013 GT500 SVTPP - TRACK PACKAGE- SHAKER 1000- RECARO, with 2700 VERY WELL TAKING CARE miles would sell it for 69K with 4 brand new PIRELLI SOTTOZERO winter tires, Sterling grey with sonic blue stripes!

i bought mine brand new for less than that, loaded vert minus SVTPP. I don't see the market supporting that price right now.

Archived