TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT book for sale on Ebay

Larry T

Yes, thanks for the notification. I periodically search ebay to see if one comes up. However I will not bid

against a fellow TS SGT owner for this item (everyone else is fair game). So I am presuming someone

here is bidding.

-Tom

Yes, thanks for the notification. I periodically search ebay to see if one comes up. However I will not bid

against a fellow TS SGT owner for this item (everyone else is fair game). So I am presuming someone

here is bidding.

-Tom

I'm watching it at the moment!

The 2 items I wish I would have gotten signed are my Shelby GT book and my Shelby Guitar, I just never got around to it.

Carnut, I guess that Shelby GT guitar is worthless then - you may as well give it to me!!!

The 2 items I wish I would have gotten signed are my Shelby GT book and my Shelby Guitar, I just never got around to it.

I actually brought my Shelby GT guitar to Oshkosh WI for the airshow. Carroll would attend OshKosh every year and there is a Mustang car show in the Mustang Corral that usually on the Friday or Saturday during the event. One year we were suppose to get something autograghed by Carroll if we put our car in the show so I hauled the Shelby GT and the Shelby GT guitar to have Carroll sign it but he ended up getting sick by his meds getting mixed up and he couldn't sign anything.

I ended up selling the Shelby GT guitar but if it would have been signed I would never had sold it.

Archived