TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11th Regional Mustang and Ford Show May 18th

aupanther33

For those of you in the area surrounding NE Florida, there will be a show in the Outlet Store parking lot right next to Bozard Ford on May 18th. I found out about this today from one of the guys at Bozard when I was having the Shelby aligned. The gentlemen that handed me the flyer said they were expecting around 100 cars. Provided my son's lacrosse schedule allows for it I will be there. Here is the link to the club's website where you can find all of the details for the show.

http://jmcmustang.net/

The show chairman is Jim Rutz and his email is vicepresident@jmcmustang.org

Paul

CSM 07H333

• 1 month later...

Meeting Times and locations

Orlando Group: We are meeting on Sat Morning 5/18 at McDonalds, at 6 AM, Sanford Mall ( SR 46 and I-4) to get up to meet the Jax Shelby guys for Breakfast.

Remember, this is a cleaniness show.....but good exposure for the Mickyard show....

We will be there at 730 AM at the Cracker Barrel,

Cracker Barrel

2441 State Road 16, Saint Augustine, FL 32092

Then, drive to show grounds around the corner.

I think Jim nailed it -HOT, but fun! My guess is over 100 cars, mostly Mustangs with a few trucks, one hot rod, and one very nice Superformance Cobra thrown in the mix! I'll post up a couple of Iphone pics later, but I think David has better ones. I imagine I wouldn't have won anything if I'd have been in the Shelby class as there were plenty there! I stuck with my usual "Modified" class and grabbed a gold.

Devil Bunny shirts made a appearance, except for Vic, who has convinced me that the next batch needs to be gray or white, that black is a little warm in the sun!

Good company, thanks for the great time guys, looking forward to the next one!

Sam

PS: Three SGT's there - my white, Pauls's grabber orange, and Bill's black one - really wanted a blue one to complete the ensemble!

3SGTs_zps5cde18a8.jpg

Archived