TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford 2010 GT500 Build Sheet

stevenh

I ordered the Ford build sheet for my GT500 from shopfordgear.com. It says of the 361 sterling silver models made in 2010, mine is 1 of 6. I think the only options were Nav or Shaker 1000, white v. black stripes or stripe delete. I ordered white stripes with the Shaker 1000, nothing special or unusual, how can there only be 6? I mean the dealer I bought it from had two of the same on his lot alone? Thanks, just wondering if I wasted my 46 bucks.

In 2010, 361 sterling grey coupes were made and 130 brilliant silver. Both of these colors are not available with white stripes from the factory. I'm going to assume you have a sterling grey coupe with silver stripes, in which there were 178 made. According to the sheet your car is 1 of 6 given all options offered. Coupe/convertible, color, stripe color, HID headlights, electronics package, shaker 1000, and car cover.

In 2010, 361 sterling grey coupes were made and 130 brilliant silver. Both of these colors are not available with white stripes from the factory. I'm going to assume you have a sterling grey coupe with silver stripes, in which there were 178 made. According to the sheet your car is 1 of 6 given all options offered. Coupe/convertible, color, stripe color, HID headlights, electronics package, shaker 1000, and car cover.

Kawwy, how do I find out how many 2013 GT500s there are in white and sonic blue stripes, SVTPP as the only option?

Kawwy, how do I find out how many 2013 GT500s there are in white and sonic blue stripes, SVTPP as the only option?

I believe production of the 2013 GT500s is completed so I would order a build certificate from shopfordgear.com using your VIN. They'll have your answer.

Archived