TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Wheels and Tires CS1

cleghornm

I have a 2013 Shelby and Missed out on the Alcoa wheel sale. Sadly due to my on fault, I confused the date of the sale so I went with the CS1 wheels on my Shelby. I hope they look right, I went with the black machined face and will post pics when I get them on the car. Wheels, sensors and tires shipped 2669.00 considering the cost of the Alcoas and having the widened, this is a deal. Any thoughts or any one else have these on their car.

That looks like an excellent price & i googled them & they're a very nice looking rim. What kind of tire did u go with? Somebody else on here has the chrome chicane rims & they look awesome as well, I think I prefer them over the Alcoa's, too much pomp & hype about the Alcoa's IMO.

Post pics when you have them installed. I am seriously considering the CS-1s as well in the same color scheme. I havent been able to find any good photos on the net. Should look awesome.

Patrick, thanks for the links. The solid colors don't tickle my fancy. I think the machined face is the way to go.

Regarding weight, that appears to be the biggest criticism of the wheel. Though I don't remember the exact figures, the 11" rear is significantly heavier than most. I don't recall seeing front wheel weight comparisons though. Check around, I'm sure they are out there.

I have them on my 2014 gt500 and they look sweet

went with pilot super sport tires 305/30/20 rear and 275/35/20 on the front

did need to lower it 1.25 of an inch to fix the gap

Where were you able to find the 305/30/20? I know the Michelin site lists them as available but I can't find a dealer that offers them???

Archived