TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Raptors!!!

Guys I can place retail orders for you at $1500 over invoice and have the Raptor drop shipped to Shelby for you. We will handle all taxes and registration for you to show a post title. Let me know if you are interested.

Ed

Guys I can place retail orders for you at $1500 over invoice and have the Raptor drop shipped to Shelby for you. We will handle all taxes and registration for you to show a post title. Let me know if you are interested.

Ed

WHOA! Now *that's* a very attractive deal for someone wanting a new Raptor.

I'm on the Ford Raptor forum and there are guys there just looking for dealers that will sell AT MSRP, instead of with ADM/ADP.

If any of you guys are looking at doing this, you might want to contact Ed!

Phill (I already have a 2012 SCREW)

WHOA! Now *that's* a very attractive deal for someone wanting a new Raptor.

I'm on the Ford Raptor forum and there are guys there just looking for dealers that will sell AT MSRP, instead of with ADM/ADP.

If any of you guys are looking at doing this, you might want to contact Ed!

Phill (I already have a 2012 SCREW)

I'm assuming that like with many other post-title Shelbys, you can take an older Raptor (2011-2012) and upgrade it to the Shelby, right?

I'm assuming that like with many other post-title Shelbys, you can take an older Raptor (2011-2012) and upgrade it to the Shelby, right?

Yes. John and Gary confirmed today at the autoshow. As long as it has a 6.2L they will upgrade it. And they raised the limit from 100 to 500 per model year.

The 13 has the new Ford MyTouch and its a totally different in center, also HID's when you get the 801a pkg. Inside you can tell a difference, and if you look at the headlights. Otherwise they look the same.

Used Raptors retain their value very well. Unless you already own one and want to convert it, I'd actually guess that new would end up being a better deal unless you find a heck of a deal on used. Ed here is offering $1,500 over invoice, drop ship to Vegas. You get a brand new truck, full warrantee, and full term available financing that you may not be able to get on used. If you look at the full deal, I'm betting new is the way to go, again unless you found a killer deal used. I don't know for sure if Ed can do this, but I've seen where dealers can also get the Shelby upfit charge added into the one deal financing through Ford on Super Snakes.

And I will do it at MSRP for Shelby orders..... so, there's that too. I also have two used low-mile Raptors - one white, one blue. Not to mention NEW GT350's IN STOCK, and the very first production Shelby Focus #11 as well as the very first production Raptor #11 already on order. We're also the No. 2 Raptor dealer in the nation so I have a very healthy supply of new trucks inbound.

And I will do it at MSRP for Shelby orders..... so, there's that too. I also have two used low-mile Raptors - one white, one blue. Not to mention NEW GT350's IN STOCK, and the very first production Shelby Focus #11 as well as the very first production Raptor #11 already on order. We're also the No. 2 Raptor dealer in the nation so I have a very healthy supply of new trucks inbound.

You guys ROCK>>>>> :happy feet:

Would buy a Raptor in a heartbeat but the pickup is useless to me! I got Dogs and not the kind I'm leaving outside in an open bed

MSRP on a Raptor is crazy, over 6k of them are built!!!

You know Ed, you're right! So I'll match ANY bonafide offer nationwide plus throw in the HyperStangs Owner's Group benefits, which include custom-made parts in our race shop, huge discounts on member-only group buys, one of the largest Raptor Roundups in the country, VIP access to select SVT events, national white-glove delivery service, free consignment on our national platform when you're ready to sell and the support of our team who all OWN and work with SVT and Shelby products on a daily basis.

You know Ed, you're right! So I'll match ANY bonafide offer nationwide plus throw in the HyperStangs Owner's Group benefits, which include custom-made parts in our race shop, huge discounts on member-only group buys, one of the largest Raptor Roundups in the country, VIP access to select SVT events, national white-glove delivery service, free consignment on our national platform when you're ready to sell and the support of our team who all OWN and work with SVT and Shelby products on a daily basis.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys ROCK>>>>>>> :happy feet:

BUT>>>>UCLA got your coach, :hysterical:

What makes it worse is I'm a USC grad..... thanks for rubbing it in.

I hear 'ya, my daughter is a USC grad, Keck School 2009. And she is heart-broken, wanted the rumors to be true about Stevie and USC, FIGHT ON!

But as an Aggie, I am OK with Stevie leaving..... :salute:

Sorry guys, boss has changed his mind on drop shipping anything, and he will not sell to anyone west of the Mississippi. long story short we sold over 15 Raptors last year and every one of them ended up in Canada.

Sorry guys, boss has changed his mind on drop shipping anything, and he will not sell to anyone west of the Mississippi. long story short we sold over 15 Raptors last year and every one of them ended up in Canada.

I hear the Canadians have to pay 15%-20% more for any American car they buy from dealers. Sounds like they figured out it is a better deal from you.

I was tempted to send my 2011 to SAI for the conversion but I just read this on the Raptor Forum and I decided to wait for the 2014 model so I will order one and sell the 2011.

Ford to show special edition Raptor on April 9

Apr 1st 2013 3:59 PM EDT

BY Jonathon Ramsey

fordsupercrewraptor.jpg

There are precious few details, but what we do know is that Ford will be revealing images of "appearance upgrades" for a special-edition 2014 F-150 SVT Raptor on April 9. The slideshow will happen during a Motor Press Guild luncheon at Ford's Design Center Showroom in Irvine, California.

Without photos or further details, we're left to wonder about the extent of these changes, but aren't expecting anything too significant given the venue. Ford is understood to be revealing a next-generation F-150 with a big weight loss ? as much as 700 pounds ? for 2014, though it isn't yet clear if that's the truck's model year or simply its on-sale year. For at least a couple of years, Ford forums have been suggesting changes will come with the 2014 Raptor, so there could still be a bigger surprise in store. Either way, we'll know what all this means in a little more than a week. The press release below has the official details, but for the moment, we'll content ourselves by ogling the 2013 model above.

Show full PR text

Ford Debuts Special Edition Raptor at Motor Press Guild Luncheon

LOS ANGELES, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 9, 2013, Ford will debut images of the 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition with new appearance upgrades at the Motor Press Guild (MPG) luncheon held at Ford Motor Company Design Center Showroom in Irvine. Since the first Ford Model T car with a modified rear body rolled off the assembly line in 1925, Ford Motor Company has been on the forefront of defining the American pickup truck. More than 80 years later, Ford Truck Group Marketing manager, Doug Scott will discuss the company's current position in the truck category and provide an exclusive preview of the

ButtonNext.jpg

http://m.autoblog.com/2013/04/01/ford-to-show-special-edition-raptor-on-april-9/?post=1&icid=autoblog_river_article

• 2 months later...

Would buy a Raptor in a heartbeat but the pickup is useless to me! I got Dogs and not the kind I'm leaving outside in an open bed

I remember saying this now I'm thinking of buying one... hahaha

I remember saying this now I'm thinking of buying one... hahaha

let me update my reply... oh, still probably going to get a Raptor but it will not be a Shelby Raptor so they lost a sale there.

I love my Raptor, you wont regret it!

How did Shelby lose a sale though? Past experience with the 350, or current issue?

Oh, I will still probably get a Raptor just won't be a Shelby version and yes the issue with the GT350 is part of it and I for one don't believe they should be keeping our take-off parts but mainly because I don't want the Shelby leather interior. I know they got the package price jacked way up and that is not the issue but rather personally I think the factory Raptor seats are way better looking and its a Raptor so I want it to say Raptor on the seat. SAI could have designed their seat covers a lot better than what it is now but it seems it was a rush job as evident by the photos of the 2nd Shelby Raptor prototype which looks great. On the seats if it was stitched to say Shelby Raptor or Raptor by Shelby or a unique Shelby Raptor logo would be cool but as is nah I'll pass. Also, I had Designer Auto Accessories redo my interior on my 08 GT/SC which most all of you have seen and its great and I would probably have them do something for the Raptor so why do I want to pay for the interior twice? If I wanted to be a real hard ass I could say well on the option list for the Raptor, Shelby has the Stealth front bumper listed at $1,999 when ADD who makes it sells it for $1,300 so you figure out that one. The Raptor truck is built for off-road which I intend to do so full leather seats is not ideal as you will slide around like many of us found out the first time we raced our Shelby's at the annual Shelby Bash, hence why my GT/SC has the Alcantara leather inserts because it grips to your clothing much better.

But yea the experience with the GT350 left a very bad taste! We all know what the GT350's cost so when mine arrives with a chip on the front bumper everyone involved plays dumb and 7 months later its still not fixed. After driving it the first time I discover the speedometer is messed up and then fine out they failed to recalibrate it but I have to give a $400 deposit for them to send me the tuner to get it done and don't let me forget about the Recaro's issue, umm at this price range these problems should not be happening!

My first order the 2008 GT/SC from Bud, ZERO problems perfect order... and WE ALL wondered why Bud was let go

Its simple, I don't want the interior and they say they can't delete it... makes NO sense since everything is a custom order anyway

Archived