TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Mike Hermann video

MMcGuirk

HA:) Mike I wish it did but I ran 7-8 second faster laps that this one in other sessions with Andy and I had street tires on:) Yes, I geeked out and timed my laps with Imovie:):) It's a dead heat most likely, you pull away in the straights for sure with the supercharger. I have 4 track days under my belt, still learning. All due respect sir!!!!!!!

I'm still horrible on both middle straights there, need to trust the car on both of those slow right handers, feels like it wants to push the car off the track there but I know it will stick. Almost lost the GT last year at 120MPh on that middle straight, never gone hard through there since) :) Need someone to show me both of those lines, I cold see you turned much later than me after the dip, I turn too early per your observation and you are gone. Your GT350 hauls ass, love the looks of that car.

Smooth is fast, slow in fast out. These words were spoken often during the driver's meetings.........Tire pressure is critical, the tires are your only contact points with the track and if pressure is off nothing works right and you start fighting the car. I run 41-42 hot with Nitto 555's.

Interesting - according to Nitto Tech's they say the optimum is having them in the high 30's HOT with temps between 160-220 . Of course they also recommend -2.5 to -5 degrees camber. But yeah - SMOOOTH is fast !!!! slow in - fast out . Nice video Mike - too bad you guys couldn't catch up to that silver KR with the Cali plates :drop::stirpot:

Interesting - according to Nitto Tech's they say the optimum is having them in the high 30's HOT with temps between 160-220 . Of course they also recommend -2.5 to -5 degrees camber. But yeah - SMOOOTH is fast !!!! slow in - fast out . Nice video Mike - too bad you guys couldn't catch up to that silver KR with the Cali plates :drop::stirpot:

He was in the pits with boiled brakes......

Archived