TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bumper Cam on Laguna Seca at Shelby Bash

mherman2

"he hung there a 1/4 mile or so, I'll go retrieve the rest of the Carcus off the road"---Vacation

Great time running together at the Bash out there Andy, bummer on car but I know you will be back out there in something just as good or nicer:)

You read my mind, I was completely asking because of the sound quality!

I hope my videos this summer come out sounding that good!

On the back of the clear case the gopro either use the full clear plastic piece to block wind sound or put tape over the back of the open portion to cut the wind noise.

Thanks guys. I'm ok with it being totaled. Marty and I did walk away unscathed so it really held up it's end of the bargain.

The buy back price was $15k which seems like an awful lot for a salvage title that will need from $10-20 to repair. I have passed on the opportunity. I would have bought it back for half that though. I'm looking at getting another one ASAP since the cruise and track season is here!

Thanks guys. I'm ok with it being totaled. Marty and I did walk away unscathed so it really held up it's end of the bargain.

The buy back price was $15k which seems like an awful lot for a salvage title that will need from $10-20 to repair. I have passed on the opportunity. I would have bought it back for half that though. I'm looking at getting another one ASAP since the cruise and track season is here!

Cool. I think we also felt that way when we talked.

Archived