TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBYFEST DEAL! YES, WE'RE CRAZY!

VNMOUS1

• 3 months later...

I'm on board BJ. Just got my VMP 2.3 TVS, and my VMP boost a pump, along with a new SCT tuner and a custom tune done for my mods. I have the 10% lower, Steeda upper pulley, VMP high flow inlet elbow, Steeda cold air, L&M 66 mm throttle body, Weapon x coils on plugs, Ford Racing shorty headers, JBA offroad x pipe, Magnaflow axle backs, NGK tr6 plugs. Justin said I should make around 700 rwhp, was all set today, got to the pulley on old blower and it resisted our efforts to remove it, well crap! Oh well new Steeda pulley ordered and will install on the TVS. Good things come to those who wait, right? I don't know if any of you out there have had to remove your Steeda pulley once it's on, but the Steeda puller leaves a lot to be desired, it doesn't wrap tight enough, and thus tend to bend pulley as it tries to slip off on each side. The puller worked fine on the factory pulley as it was bigger in diameter, but the 2.6 Steeda it doesn't grab completely. Just letting any of you out there know of this, so you don't have to buy a new pulley as I did.

Archived